Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
The animations just keep getting better.

Downside, really need DD and WW, I mean WW does have some cool animations that just don't show up under DD for some reason.

CityLights

Oct 11, 2020
Is Nisa's WP still compatible with the latest version of WW?
I see she is on hiatus now, so no alignment of her mod as it was every time a new major version of WW was released

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Is Nisa's WP still compatible with the latest version of WW?
I see she is on hiatus now, so no alignment of her mod as it was every time a new major version of WW was released
No issues here. Usually she keeps her mod updated for patches or in case of new ww versions which needs hotfixing. Hiatus means she is not actively working on the mod for adding new features.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Yeah, she's counting all that Patreon booty....
Turbo makes the most but Nisa isn't hurting, I can't remember the ballpark number but it was a lot. The catch, they are patreon's bitches until 5 comes out, which is already under development. Usually the kings of sex mods for one game lose their throne when a sequel comes out. However, what may give 4 a second life is that 5 is going to be multiplayer, and its a family oriented game, so if one has sex objects floating around and others can see what they have in their world, they can then be reported to Maxis.. and well it can be a nightmare. Again, no clue how the MP is being implemented. But it could lead to us pervs just sticking with 4 and not moving on to 5. I personally don't dig MP games so I may stick with 4... If I want to play with others i'll go to Disneyland.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Turbo makes the most but Nisa isn't hurting, I can't remember the ballpark number but it was a lot. The catch, they are patreon's bitches until 5 comes out, which is already under development. Usually the kings of sex mods for one game lose their throne when a sequel comes out. However, what may give 4 a second life is that 5 is going to be multiplayer, and its a family oriented game, so if one has sex objects floating around and others can see what they have in their world, they can then be reported to Maxis.. and well it can be a nightmare. Again, no clue how the MP is being implemented. But it could lead to us pervs just sticking with 4 and not moving on to 5. I personally don't dig MP games so I may stick with 4... If I want to play with others i'll go to Disneyland.
when that comes, then it might be time to check out this Second Life...

Reactions: Perplexum

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
when that comes, then it might be time to check out this Second Life...
Is Second Life still even around? That game, I tried it once, what a piece of shit.

Most of the girls I know play Sims 4 on their phone and they're going to love the MP for 5. But how anyone enjoys playing a game on a 5 inch screen is beyond me, I mean I've watched a few music videos on my phone and felt a bit ripped off.

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Is Second Life still even around? That game, I tried it once, what a piece of shit.

Most of the girls I know play Sims 4 on their phone and they're going to love the MP for 5. But how anyone enjoys playing a game on a 5 inch screen is beyond me, I mean I've watched a few music videos on my phone and felt a bit ripped off.
Just let me warn you, you´ll meet the nicest or the weirdest dysfunctional people on this planet in Second Life, lmao.

Reactions: MickCasanova

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
They had a multi player sims game in the past. It was a big fail. Without mods, Sims 5 won't be around very long even if it ever does come out.
That was a spin off and a total gimmick type of thing, this will be the first legit sequel with the ability. I figure it'll be fine in SP mode, mods will work, etc, and so on. But my prediction, when one goes to connect to play with others, they'll be told all mods are being disabled. While the games do very well on consoles, the PC sales are the icing on the cake so they're not going to want to harm the PC sales by cutting out modding. EA is smart enough to know the PC customers like to mod their games, so they're not going to want to risk the icing. But we'll see....

Just let me warn you, you´ll meet the nicest or the weirdest dysfunctional people on this planet in Second Life, lmao.
The one time I played it, met a poly couple, they were nice but weeeeeird. No offense to those who are poly but I can't figure it out, I mean I don't even like people borrowing my cd's, much less my wife. But again, more power to them, we all have our kinks.