Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Use littlemssam's more buyable venue's and new venue types "

• This Mod adds Custom Venues to the Game. My Venue List includes Zerbu’s Venue List (Zerbu - Venues.package), the Get to College Venue List, Basemental Drugs Venue List, Coolspear`s Multipark Venue ID, ChippedSim’s Graveyard Venue and Ksuihuh’s Venue List ! If you use any of those please delete their Venue Lists.
" And has been updated recently.
Unfortunately, LMS hasn't updated her venue list since February. The BMD list I posted is from April of this year.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Venue List from Basemental is most updated so far and includes all you need. Just keep using this one and get rid of Ksuihui or LMS own venue lists. Basemental also told he will always update it with new venues once they appear. On his page it also says they only venue list you'll ever need.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
QuinSims Animations (22.04.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bobahloo animations (22.04.2022)

[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (21.04.2022)

somethingnew90

Sep 29, 2020
I'm not sure if my question fits the thread subject - do remove if it doesn't - but I'd like to ask if anyone knows what happened to the kemono.party donator of 7cupsbobatae's content. I only use more realistic sims and he was my favorite source for them. I've been looking for alternatives without much success.

P.S: Hope this community finds a new home in light of the Reddit ban. Sad to see it go.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
just checked pretty old it was upload the preview on loverslab in 15 december 2021
His page is loaded with nice looking Sims that I can tweak to make better. However, I went from the present until October, the Mia Sim is nowhere to be found, could have scrapped it but can't think of why unless he was using custom content someone else made and was asked to take it down. If anyone decides to donate, keep in mind, a lot of his newer Sims won't work without the latest expansion, the wedding one or whatever it is. Last expansion I got was Cottage Living I think, so a lot of his sims, can't be used. Not a huge bummer...

Last edited:

firstya

Jan 25, 2019
His page is loaded with nice looking Sims that I can tweak to make better. However, I went from the present until October, the Mia Sim is nowhere to be found, could have scrapped it but can't think of why unless he was using custom content someone else made and was asked to take it down. If anyone decides to donate, keep in mind, a lot of his newer Sims won't work without the latest expansion, the wedding one or whatever it is. Last expansion I got was Cottage Living I think, so a lot of his sims, can't be used. Not a huge bummer...

ahh crap thanks for checking tho, anyway do you have his sim patreon collection somewhere? so i can download it

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
ahh crap thanks for checking tho, anyway do you have his sim patreon collection somewhere? so i can download it
I'm afraid I don't, I cancelled once I found he didn't make his Sims compatible for just the base game, I mean Im updated to Cottage Living, but I wish I didn't get Cottage Living. I swore there was a way to bypass that expansion restriction and just have the Sim show up in the game without whatever content was used, but I have no idea what the last expansion added. Its about weddings I think, right?

Last edited:

firstya

Jan 25, 2019
I'm afraid I don't, I cancelled once I found he didn't make his Sims compatible for just the base game, I mean Im updated to Cottage Living, but I wish I didn't get Cottage Living. I swore there was a way to bypass that expansion restriction and just have the Sim show up in the game without whatever content was used, but I have no idea what the last expansion added. Its about weddings I think, right?
yeah the last expansion about wedding and thats it