Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 1772629

Anyone have this sim from secretcrush?
Guess what I found?

Merry early Christmas...but grab it fast... not sure how long things last on Zippy..If you can think of a better upload site, feel free to put it on there to share with the class...

Sharing is caring....

Last edited:

MackerelSz

Jan 19, 2018
... I swore there was a way to bypass that expansion restriction and just have the Sim show up in the game without whatever content was used, but I have no idea what the last expansion added. Its about weddings I think, right?
Maybe using the MCCC Copy Sim function? I know it works if you're behind on updates.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Expansion restriction? Don't know what you're talking about. There is none. The game just ignores things used from expansions or CC you don't own. So if I download a sim which uses cc hair or hair from an expansion i don't own, it just shows a bald head with no hair. So it's not like you can't use them. You just need to customize them a bit again.

firstya

Jan 25, 2019
Guess what I found?

Merry early Christmas...but grab it fast... not sure how long things last on Zippy..If you can think of a better upload site, feel free to put it on there to share with the class...

Sharing is caring....
OH MY FUCKING GOD, Thank you so much man!!!

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Expansion restriction? Don't know what you're talking about. There is none. The game just ignores things used from expansions or CC you don't own. So if I download a sim which uses cc hair or hair from an expansion i don't own, it just shows a bald head with no hair. So it's not like you can't use them. You just need to customize them a bit again.
All I can tell you is this, if I click create new household to move in, I'm taken to CAS, there'll be the vanilla sim there waiting for me, I then click the light bulb to pull up my custom sims, I pick that custom sim, then I'm given the choice to merge or replace, I always go with replace, and once in awhile I'll get this, "this content was made with blah blah", and it'll show the Sim, usually bald, but the check mark on the bottom right will be greyed out and I will not be able to proceed until I delete that sim and create or add another. Could be an update and not an expansion, I rarely update the game. Their updates fix one thing then break 4 more.. typical Maxis bs.

Last edited:

carlitoes

Oct 29, 2019
All I can tell you is this, if I click create new household to move in, I'm taken to CAS, there'll be the vanilla sim there waiting for me, I then click the light bulb to pull up my custom sims, I pick that custom sim, then I'm given the choice to merge or replace, I always go with replace, and once in awhile I'll get this, "this content was made with blah blah", and it'll show the Sim, usually bald, but the check mark on the bottom right will be greyed out and I will not be able to proceed until I delete that sim and create or add another. Could be an update and not an expansion, I rarely update the game. Their updates fix one thing then break 4 more.. typical Maxis bs.
try using the cheat (cas.fulleditmode) this will allow you to edit premade sims

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
try using the cheat (cas.fulleditmode) this will allow you to edit premade sims
That should work unless. If its clothing, accessories, tats, the other guy is right, the game will just will show the Sim without those things, if its a skill, not sure if the game is set to remove those. I created a Sim of a musician with some music skills, didn't work for everyone who tried to use it. I did add one skill from an expansion, vampire lore, and they didn't have Supernatural, so I wonder....

OH MY FUCKING GOD, Thank you so much man!!!
No problem... we're here to share...

I like this guys work, but I do have to de-asian them a bit, he does really good facial sculpts but obviously has a thing for asian girls. There's a lot of cute asian girls, no doubt but I like diversity in my game.

Last edited:
Reactions: carlitoes

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Does anyone know where to find more ''mature'' sims skins? (man and woman)
If by "mature" you mean "not young", ThisIsThem, Sims3melancholic and MoonChildLovesTheNight. Those are the first that come to mind, but there are probably more.
If you mean 18+ most alpha skins are "anatomically correct".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ParSim

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
Yes, that's exactly what I meant by 'not young'. I found some of Miiko's things that I liked a lot, but I wanted more... it can be +18 or not. Anyway, thanks for the tips, I've already looked at all those creators you mentioned. Thank you (if you know of any more, please send them hahahaha :p)

If by "mature" you mean "not young", ThisIsThem, Sims3melancholic and MoonChildLovesTheNight. Those are the first that come to mind, but there are probably more.
If you mean 18+ most alpha skins are "anatomically correct".

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
No, I meant with an appearance of, how to say? More adults, with age marks, not necessarily 'elders'. He knows? But a little older than with that look of eternal youth and teenagers. (sorry if you're not making me understand)
Thanks for answering me <3

if "mature" you mean elders, then I suggest look at This is Them skins for elder skins.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
No, I meant with an appearance of, how to say? More adults, with age marks, not necessarily 'elders'. He knows? But a little older than with that look of eternal youth and teenagers. (sorry if you're not making me understand)
Thanks for answering me <3
still would check out This is Them, they make skins that might be what you're looking for.

• Hey there
Reactions: ParSim

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
man, fuck! I updated the game not knowing they decided to update the game again for the 4th time in a month, jesus christ, now I have to wait for the mods to be updated for the new version.

• Sad
Reactions: MatomiB

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
man, fuck! I updated the game not knowing they decided to update the game again for the 4th time in a month, jesus christ, now I have to wait for the mods to be updated for the new version.
I uninstalled the game when I learned that EA plan to do regular monthly updates

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
That's why I gutted all the online crap, my game can't connect and update. One issue, Wicked F'in Whims, for whatever reason, Turbo bends to Maxis and coded his mod in a way that always needs to be updated if there's a new update. Haven't had that issue with CN's DD, it keeps truckin' no matter what. Another issue, Turbo refuses to keep up older versions of his mod, so if I accidentally delete the one I'm using, then go to get the latest version, sometimes I find out it won't work with the version of Sims 4 I have, which is a total pita. I made sure to store the last version he made on Google Drive. I'm done updating and I'm done with expansions unless CN makes it necessary. They aren't going to add werewolves, I've given up on that, and that werewolf mod that's out there now, it creates three blank traits and has tons of other bugs, and anytime I tell the guy it has the bugs on YT, totally ignored... so he can suck it.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I uninstalled the game when I learned that EA plan to do regular monthly updates
Im not about to uninstall it, I REALLY want to, but I have damn near 70 GB worth of custom content, alot of them rare/patreon only I'm not about to get rid of them. I really wish they wouldnt update the game so damn much, its not like anything is getting fixed anyways, and they arent adding anything of value either. No GOOD expansions, no good systems like an attraction system for the sims, so this way they arent flirting with just anybody just cuz they're in the mood, etc. They really went back to weddings, they definitely ran out of ideas.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
They really went back to weddings, they definitely ran out of ideas.
My theory, since the main dev team has moved on to 5 and they just have a small team cleaning up what bugs they can before they totally move on, while tossing out half assed add ons to squeeze a few more pennies out of things. As for 5, with its MP feature, mainstream fans will jump to it right away, while us pervs, not sure now the MP thing will impact modding, depends how its implemented. I imagine it'l be optional and one can just play the game like 1-4, or go online if they want to... see what happens I guess.

Reactions: MatomiB

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Guess what I found?

Sharing is caring....
the link is dead , can you make a new link ??!