Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Since they've been banned, it seems like it's going to be permanent. In order to have a little overview of updates, there is currently only .
Ahh I see - that's a shame, it was so handy. I didn't know they were on twitter, so thank you for saying (y) :)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK anyone else constantly getting mistmatch errors with WW? No matter how many times I download the bloody files and install it it claims its a mismatch and the mod is therefore broken.

CityLights

Oct 11, 2020
Said something about Patreon not allowing NSFW posts to be public or something, I can't really remember. I'm wondering how all the others are doing then. I mean, they could always put them up on LL or some blog or something for them to be public at some point, I don't know.
Sounds like the classic excuse for just putting stuff on paywall... Same as those people that justified their Patreon by saying that "hey, simsfileshare is not so good for downloading files"

The NSFW story is hard to believe tbh, otherwise they would have put their stuff on LL as you said, and as other people in fact did.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
On or off topic, does anyone here use Nany Design's stuff? Its on the sheets but the latest set...

Nany.Design_Tetis.Lingerie.Set

The archive seems undamaged but the clothing doesn't appear in cas. So unless there's a clothing limit, something is borked. She claims its base game compatible but I'm not shelling out 5 to see if getting over Paymetron's pay wall to see if downloading it from them works.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
On or off topic, does anyone here use Nany Design's stuff? Its on the sheets but the latest set...

Nany.Design_Tetis.Lingerie.Set

The archive seems undamaged but the clothing doesn't appear in cas. So unless there's a clothing limit, something is borked. She claims its base game compatible but I'm not shelling out 5 to see if getting over Paymetron's pay wall to see if downloading it from them works.
Sometimes 2 CAS parts write themselves in the same slot. Maybe you have the same problem I once had. Solution is .

Reactions: MatomiB
Apr 26, 2020
i Have a bit on an error with WW mod = it's not allowing me to click other sims in the area and only suggest solo sex content how to allow "personal made characters" to interact with other made characters and not npc.

xandeh

Dec 17, 2021
i Have a bit on an error with WW mod = it's not allowing me to click other sims in the area and only suggest solo sex content how to allow "personal made characters" to interact with other made characters and not npc.
Go into the settings for WW and then im pretty sure its sex - cheats - npcs always accept sex and make sure its ticked

Reactions: MatomiB

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
thanks actually i found out WW mod has a serate mod that allows to interact bettween teens-YA-adults.
You're better off just using the public version of WW, you won't need the separate mod, at least not the last time I used the public version. He had to remove the teen options for on the Paymetron version. Paymetron makes it rather simple, no teens, no animals, no rape, no naughty words, no this and no that and suck our dick or no more donations for you. But well, they're not entirely to blame, the modders could go back to the old school ways, ya know, when people modded for fun and not for profit.

beansthebean

May 2, 2022
OK anyone else constantly getting mistmatch errors with WW? No matter how many times I download the bloody files and install it it claims its a mismatch and the mod is therefore broken.
Mine kept doing that when I would run batch fixes in S4S and forgot to separate out my main mods from my CC. Once I started to do that, it hasn't happened since. Dunno if that is what is happening to you but I thought I would share.

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
FYI, with Reddit gone, the rebels' new home is . Should contain everything you need to know and links.
Maybe someone with permission can customize the start page of this thread. Thanks!
I see a lot has happened since I stopped checking into the server!

Reactions: Herr