Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
does anyone have the YourFalseHope virginity traits and mod? What I found is old. Thank you!

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
WW 11-05

v171.2
  • Fixed Casual Sex Partner booty calls not doing anything
  • Fixed 'Multiple Sims Start Switch' not working with playlists
  • Fixed bisexual Sims always not being interested in watching sex
  • Fixed strapon appearing on Sims when it is unnecessary
  • Fixed Sims not wanting to undress on 'Casual Nudity' and 'Nudist Hangout' lots
  • Fixed some Personalization interactions appearing on wrong Sims
  • Fixed the 'ww.fix' command causing a crash in very big worlds
  • Decreased save data size on disk

ShutUpAdachi

Oct 8, 2020
Here you go. This is the latest. I'm subbed to her so if you need anything else let me know.

BTW does anyone have the latest version of FlirtyFetishes? I think it's called Mistress, May I? I think it is version 1.0
If you could post updated versions of the traits and Naked Truths that would be cool. They haven't been updated in the google doc since 2021. Thank you ♥

Reactions: carlitoes

Moonny

May 12, 2018
If you could post updated versions of the traits and Naked Truths that would be cool. They haven't been updated in the google doc since 2021. Thank you ♥
I just checked their Patreon and they don't seem to be very active anymore. The last versions of those mods are from 2021 and their posts from 2022 are a few new mods that are currently public and changelogs that basically say that all their mods are still compatible
1652310352879.png

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
Thank you! Could you tell me if Nisa's mod has been updated?

Here you go. This is the latest. I'm subbed to her so if you need anything else let me know.

BTW does anyone have the latest version of FlirtyFetishes? I think it's called Mistress, May I? I think it is version 1.0

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I found a new Sims 4 Creator that makes celebrity Sims that are f'ing awesome but everything is behind the paywall. Looks like they just started in January.

If anyone can snag a sim or two, kindly share.

Reactions: CortoMaltese

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
I found a new Sims 4 Creator that makes celebrity Sims that are f'ing awesome but everything is behind the paywall. Looks like they just started in January.

If anyone can snag a sim or two, kindly share.

Yes, was on for a short time with 2 or 3 sims too (sorry, but I was too late to download it myself)...but probably wasn't good for business. With that and the announcement that animations will also be created in the future, a download area in the pirate milieu would definitely be deserved.

Reactions: MatomiB

The J Man

Jul 11, 2020
Yes, was on for a short time with 2 or 3 sims too (sorry, but I was too late to download it myself)...but probably wasn't good for business.
Hauthaus is a dickhead. And no, you wasn't "too late" to download his sims from LL, because he never actually uploads his sims there. The download links were always just redirecting to paywalled patreon posts, which is against LL's rules. That's why his (spam fake) posts never last more than a couple minutes on LL before getting removed by the mods.
Also, I remember someone commenting on LL back then that they (out of spite of spamming) signed up for his patreon, and that all those celeb sims are heavily photoshopped on the screenshots, and the actual sims are not that great.
Also, his patreon is $10 for a couple of sims, so in my book, his greedy ass can fuck right off.

Last edited: