Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Dunno if this is the right place but i need your help identifying a skin overlay from some pics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couldn't find it in NightingaleSims patreon which these pictures come from but hopefully theyre made by some other creator and somebody might recognize it and let me know, cheers.

• Love
Reactions: LeonidasB

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Dunno if this is the right place but i need your help identifying a skin overlay from some pics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couldn't find it in NightingaleSims patreon which these pictures come from but hopefully theyre made by some other creator and somebody might recognize it and let me know, cheers.
Those pics look so pretty. I'm a little concerned by the unknown context of them. Are they apart of some fictional catalogue?

Reactions: Hotlisa

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Those pics look so pretty. I'm a little concerned by the unknown context of them. Are they apart of some fictional catalogue?
So the pictures come from NightingaleSims Patreon, he makes clothes and accessories and this is basically the way he presents them as far as i know.
I scoured his patreon in search for the skintone/overlay but couldn't find anything, my guess is they come from another creator who i need your guy's help identifying.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Brooklyn Chase by S4I
Damn, wanted to use this one but I'm in "place household", and its that same damn problem I get with other newly made Sims..

"Cannot place content because it was created with a newer version of the game. Restart your game to check for updates"

Screw EA's updates... they break more than they fix.

Anywho...

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
So the pictures come from NightingaleSims Patreon, he makes clothes and accessories and this is basically the way he presents them as far as i know.
I scoured his patreon in search for the skintone/overlay but couldn't find anything, my guess is they come from another creator who i need your guy's help identifying.
With so many creators out there, it's really tough to pinpoint who created this skin (im interested as well) but it also wouldnt surprise me if I already have it in my collection. I would suggest looking at google and doing a search of top skin overlays - like this

The Sims3melancholic skin on there looks really nice, and close to what Nightingalesims may have used so perhaps it's another Sims3melancholic skin? If you do figure it out, kindly let me know :D

Reactions: Draverik

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Alternatives to Sims4Imagination that are just as good if not better, that folks may not be aware of -

1.) (Creator: Sim Reaper- creator uploads celebrity faces into blender and then into Sims 4 - some creations are better looking than others)

2.) (Creator: Myelin Sims - celebrities, characters, etc)

3.) (Creator: Bonita Sims) [they also use an alternative to Patreon - ] [website has a free section and a pay section where you can buy each sim you want, for like a buck or two]

4.) And lastly - Katverse: [celebrities, disney, sims 4 characters, etc]

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Damn, wanted to use this one but I'm in "place household", and its that same damn problem I get with other newly made Sims..

"Cannot place content because it was created with a newer version of the game. Restart your game to check for updates"

Screw EA's updates... they break more than they fix.

Anywho...
So update the game..

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
So update the game..
I just checked, when it comes to how team *censored* handle the Sims 4, they don't just do um updates, one has to download the whole entire game with every expansion to use whatever the latest update they used is. That's 55 gigs of downloading and 20 minutes of installing just to use a pre-made Sim, not worth it. If Maxis does werewolves, it will be but I have a bad feeling they're not going to. They said they'd consider it but they're already working on 5 so I doubt it....

Reactions: DeadNin

Phantom5582

Apr 30, 2017
Looks like RedAppleNet is a thing once more! If anyone can grab it, I would be grateful