Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Returning after a forced absence and needing to rebuild my game from scratch. I come back to see LittleDoxy has retired from the sim-building scene and has apparently pulled all their old ones from their Patreon.

Could any kind soul point me in the direction of an alternative source? These were some of my all-time favorite custom sims.
Little Doxy rebranded to Athena. She told she will probably still make some NSFW CC but wants to focus more on SFW content, not only for Sims 4 but 3d modeling in general. Regarding custom Sims I don't know. I just know that you can get all stuff up until April in a complete package in the highest Patreon tier.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Just for completeness:

For the lazy ones under us, to save a click:
IIRC, that's just CC, not sims. Some helpful users here pointed me towards a treasure trove of their old sims, and I'm grateful. :)

That said, would anyone happen to have Kyla and Vesper Keith? Especially Vesper. (She looks kinda like Yvonne Craig to me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Rawr.)

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
i tried a few of them, they are really good, thanks (y) :)
I'm working on altering one. Great job on the eyes, just making it skinny, was a bit big boned before. Usually the really well made ones have an asian look, these are good westernized looking Sims.. Not that I have an issue with asians... I just think Artificial Girl 1-3, Sexy Beach, etc, and so on, already way too many adult games with asian characters.. Shame TK17 wasn't more than a poser, could have been a good game if they made it for more than rubbing one off.

asianon23

Jan 22, 2020
Everything should be up to date
Thanks! Unless I"m missing something but it doesn't have the modeling sims available for download. But it seems the author dms and deletes them so unless someone has them stored somewhere else,they are not available. Thanks tho.

Oct 25, 2019
sorry everyone i busy with life but i know ts4 reddit down but what happen sheets, by research it look like they have own website, so sheets are gone and where is all stuff goes, please clarify thank you

Reactions: Ghostz45