Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Looking for another piece to my game rebuild. Animator's name starts with Z with a name similar to "Zzyzx." One of the sex animations is titled "Deeply Fucked." Haven't been able to find them on LL or the archived spreadsheet. Anyone still have their stuff?

Eniliso

Jan 13, 2021
Does anyone have the patreon folder of all lastest Kritical's Naughty BDSM & Fetish Collection? I'd rather not have to download them all one by one.

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Does anyone have the patreon folder of all lastest Kritical's Naughty BDSM & Fetish Collection? I'd rather not have to download them all one by one.
I'm almost sure that someone in this thread does because whenever anyone asks, they almost always link their MEGA folder. Unfortunately, I don't have that link so I can't share it with you. You can do a search in the thread and probably find it

Aug 20, 2017
Looking for another piece to my game rebuild. Animator's name starts with Z with a name similar to "Zzyzx." One of the sex animations is titled "Deeply Fucked." Haven't been able to find them on LL or the archived spreadsheet. Anyone still have their stuff?
I think it's Zivyx, vaginal on double bed. My fav is 'nipple tease' on double bed in teasing - good animator :)

Last edited:

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Cuz like, Sara Mei Kasai is so obscure and like, did someone ask for her? IDK just funnin. Just feel like there are plenty of more famous people yet untouched. Specially classical beauties like Maralyn Monroe which I recently found, but how about Sofia Loren or Rachel Welch?
I don't know if she was requested. If she was, it was a long time ago. There are a few "obscure" celebrities that have been made into Sims by S4I.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I'm trying to figure out the creator of this slider, gzckrg_ExtendedFemaleButtSlider. I've done a search of the file name, usually that brings up something, but not this time. I'm wondering what other sliders it conflicts with, and what all it can do. It came with a Sim I downloaded, so I have no clue about it. Any help?

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Did you try searching for the slider by searching using the name of the person who made the Sim? Or the name he or she gave the Sim?

Last edited:

Simplester

Aug 21, 2021
Someone has TastyTexture's Sasaki Haruno sim? She deleted everything half year ago from LL due to her loss in the family, but i really liked that sim. Unfortunately had to wipe my computer, and did not save the mods file.

DetachedMind

Nov 10, 2019
I'm trying to figure out the creator of this slider, gzckrg_ExtendedFemaleButtSlider. I've done a search of the file name, usually that brings up something, but not this time. I'm wondering what other sliders it conflicts with, and what all it can do. It came with a Sim I downloaded, so I have no clue about it. Any help?
It's from modthesims:
It surely is incompatible with any other sliders using the same "slider slot".