Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
McCmdCenter And MCWoohoo 2022.3_PR2 (15.05.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (16.05.2022)

Bobahloo animations (16.05.2022)

Jan 4, 2019
Kim Petrasby -
Paris Hilton -
Hillary Duff -
Elle Fanning -
Pam Anderson -
Bella Hadid -
Gigi Haddid -
I LOVE YOU

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Returning after a forced absence and needing to rebuild my game from scratch. I come back to see LittleDoxy has retired from the sim-building scene and has apparently pulled all their old ones from their Patreon.

Could any kind soul point me in the direction of an alternative source? These were some of my all-time favorite custom sims.

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Returning after a forced absence and needing to rebuild my game from scratch. I come back to see LittleDoxy has retired from the sim-building scene and has apparently pulled all their old ones from their Patreon.

Could any kind soul point me in the direction of an alternative source? These were some of my all-time favorite custom sims.
Hello! My SimFileShare link has every Sim created by the brilliant Sims4Imagination! Unfortunately, they're only celebrities

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Hello! My SimFileShare link has every Sim created by the brilliant Sims4Imagination! Unfortunately, they're only celebrities
I know about them already. I'm looking for LittleDoxy's old sims. There used to be a Mega folder for them. Anyone know if it still exists?

N95TTUV

Mar 15, 2019
So, uh, I just tried to download the latest version of basemental from the modsfire link (non-EXE) on the google sheet, but instead basemental's it downloaded a lovely file called download.iso.

I deleted it, immediately ran malwarbytes and no detections came up, but I'm still pretty spooked. What the hell was that?

JeffMyNameIs

Sep 28, 2017
So, uh, I just tried to download the latest version of basemental from the modsfire link (non-EXE) on the google sheet, but instead basemental's it downloaded a lovely file called download.iso.

I deleted it, immediately ran malwarbytes and no detections came up, but I'm still pretty spooked. What the hell was that?
I just tried it myself and was redirected twice before i could download the correct file, however as long as you dont run things that are incorrectly downloaded and just delete them you should be fine.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
I know about them already. I'm looking for LittleDoxy's old sims. There used to be a Mega folder for them. Anyone know if it still exists?
I don't have all of them, but a large part. So I can help out in an emergency. Which Sims do you need?

Edit: Ooh, all Sims have disappeared from both their Patreon page and the homepage... Here is an older . As a reminder, she didn't includ all CC (skins and her own clothes?)...as skin she almost always used RemusSirion, later her own. If there is still a sim missing ask me as I may have it.

Last edited:

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
I don't have all of them, but a large part. So I can help out in an emergency. Which Sims do you need?
Google found me a big SFS folder, so I think I'm good. My favorite was a ginger with a side-ish ponytail and big round glasses. I forget her name. If you remember her it'd be great. :)

(EDIT)That's the folder I just found. :) The ginger I'm looking for is Eleanor Lovett. She's not on that list. :(

Last edited:

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Google found me a big SFS folder, so I think I'm good. My favorite was a ginger with a side-ish ponytail and big round glasses. I forget her name. If you remember her it'd be great. :)

(EDIT)That's the folder I just found. :) The ginger I'm looking for is Eleanor Lovett. She's not on that list. :(
And here is the first part of my own (including Eleanor Lovett). I have a few more (about 100) but no more storage space. If you are interested I can exchange the content in the next few days.
I found additional space, so here is the second .

Last edited:

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
And here is the first part of my own (including Eleanor Lovett). I have a few more (about 100) but no more storage space. If you are interested I can exchange the content in the next few days.
I found additional space, so here is the second .
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :D

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Excuse me, would anyone know why my post was deleted for violation of the off topic rule when I was trying to help GhostCanuck by sharing realistic looking sims and realistic looking face-masks (which are skin details to make such sims)?
Several other members did the exact same thing after me and their posts are up because they, just like me, did not break any rules.

So what's up with that?

Reactions: GhostCanuck

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
yeah... none of these "realistic" sims look good :cautious: , is there anyone that makes good ones? :unsure:
Good is relative or rather in the eye of the beholder;). I sometimes get the feeling that good Sims creators are a 'dying breed'. HelenMax currently only makes clothes, La-Gaugin has moved from Sims to real life, etc. Some good are at LoversLab, and seems to be talented (he's also at LoversLab now I believe), every now and then on VK ( or ) there are good updates.

XXXagent

Jul 28, 2019

Were they caught up in the P-reon scandal, where creators were found to be hiding tracking info in CC so they could Dox and hound people they felt were leaking their paid for content?

Sims community can get real amusing the drama they have.

EDIT OK they are still around, they go under the name Athena now. Make of that what you may...

Last edited: