Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
Anaduis has an update program that I could use but the last time I did, it caused the game to crash whenever I'd exit the game, which got annoying. Maybe he fixed that issue with his updater, not sure.
I've no problems with custom sims and the latest Anadius release. It's a clean computer only 2 days old, clean install of the Sims and started from scratch with the mod folder. I've been pretty selective on mods and CC from prior to 22, but not a single hard crash and only two outfits that glitch when combined with some make-up. I'd still recommend torrenting as much as you can via a Codex release before applying the missing patches with Anadius. It is a home-brew effort and not meant for downloading the whole game and I too have gotten the feeling errors have crept in there before.

somethingnew90

Sep 29, 2020
I'll post mine later, she doesn't even come close to the original however. They gave her a 50's kind of Hollywood A list look, which would have been cool if it was the 50's. But we're a long way past that look, so I had to give her a total overhaul, there's also sisters on the game by default, the Behr sisters I think, they both got overhauls as well. I've left the other default ones as is. Since I'm using DD and WW, it just takes too long with the much slower loading screen to work tons of them. I rarely even visit other lots anymore due to DD and WW not playing nice and causing 2 minute load times. Used to be 15 seconds. I really need to get rid of WW.
I'm using ~55gb worth of CC including WW, and the only loading screens that take up to 2 minutes are the initial start-up and the main menu to manage world one. I'm also on a relative toaster of a PC. It's probably not WW causing long load times for you. Maybe some incompability? I've found starting new worlds (rather than filling one with 500+ households as I did) helps cut load times and just generally speeds things up if that helps.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Which one? Assassin or Four? Still think Greynaya owns both of then but Assassin and Four do solid work as well. Assassin hasn't put out a lot yet however, so who knows, if he starts transitioning teasing to such and such to such and such like Grey does, he can easily be solid competition.
I can't understand that hype about animations transitions. Looking at my sims disappearing and reappearing in a different spot if the same animation start again is one of the most annoying behavior when using WickedWhims. Animations with multiples transitions or complexity, polished, with a perfect loop at the end, are definitely more suitable with how the framework is designed.

Grey's is great, but there's better animators than him. He has just more variety and they all have a continuity, it's why they are popular. But if you aren't fapping or fingering during the animations and look closer, there's many many flaws with them. I am not saying it's unpleasant, I am not an animator, those flaws are what creates his style.

Last edited:

MintyCat

Jan 26, 2021
I can't understand that hype about animations transitions. Looking at my sims disappearing and reappearing in a different spot if the same animation start again is one of the most annoying behavior when using WickedWhims. Animations with multiples transitions or complexity, polished, with a perfect loop at the end, are definitely more suitable with how the framework is designed.

Grey's is great, but there's better animators than him. He has just more variety and they all have a continuity, it's why they are popular. But if you aren't fapping or fingering during the animations and look closer, there's many many flaws with them. I am not saying it's unpleasant, I am not an animator, those flaws are what creates his style.
Grey popular because of variety?? Maybe you confusing him with Lupobianco, OOOLala or Motherlodesims haha? What about the better animators i think every person here has its own top.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Grey's work isn't great because of variety, in fact there isn't a lot of variety when it comes to his animations. What makes his work stand out is transition by moving into the next stage. For example he has has one sequence of animations that start off with 4 play, then the female sim will get up and position herself to perform the oral animation, then the male sim will get up and place her on the bed to begin the biblical animation. With other animators, they have some good sequenced animations but there's no transitioning so they blank out for a second and re-appear for the next stages. When it comes to the animations alone, that's a matter of taste, but the sequencing is a matter of skill and taste doesn't come into play, skill does, and Grey has the others beat, at the moment. Well there is one other animator who comes close, I just can't remember who, I don't think its Oolala or Motherlode but I could be wrong. It was much easier to call a winner in regards to New Vegas. I remember when Sexout came out, the animations were rather iffy, but then Amra came along and Amra really spiced up the animations. Amra easily won the crown for New Vegas, but Sims, there are so many animators.....

Last edited:

donc

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone has working links for sims4imagination sims:
- Lena Paul
- Aletta Ocean

All links I found are dead

Last edited:

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Grey popular because of variety?? Maybe you confusing him with Lupobianco, OOOLala or Motherlodesims haha? What about the better animators i think every person here has its own top.
Grey's work isn't great because of variety, in fact there isn't a lot of variety when it comes to his animations. What makes his work stand out is transition by moving into the next stage. For example he has has one sequence of animations that start off with 4 play, then the female sim will get up and position herself to perform the oral animation, then the male sim will get up and place her on the bed to begin the biblical animation. With other animators, they have some good sequenced animations but there's no transitioning so they blank out for a second and re-appear for the next stages. When it comes to the animations alone, that's a matter of taste, but the sequencing is a matter of skill and taste doesn't come into play, skill does, and Grey has the others beat, at the moment. Well there is one other animator who comes close, I just can't remember who, I don't think its Oolala or Motherlode but I could be wrong. It was much easier to call a winner in regards to New Vegas. I remember when Sexout came out, the animations were rather iffy, but then Amra came along and Amra really spiced up the animations. Amra easily won the crown for New Vegas, but Sims, there are so many animators.....
No I talk about Grey and I don't like the way his anims are teleporting your sims around because they don't loop perfectly at the end. Not all players let the animations play themselves, I like having control and those animations doesn't work correctly with this system.