Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Wonder if anyone hasn't redone Bella at this point... here's the remake I did years back.
I'll post mine later, she doesn't even come close to the original however. They gave her a 50's kind of Hollywood A list look, which would have been cool if it was the 50's. But we're a long way past that look, so I had to give her a total overhaul, there's also sisters on the game by default, the Behr sisters I think, they both got overhauls as well. I've left the other default ones as is. Since I'm using DD and WW, it just takes too long with the much slower loading screen to work tons of them. I rarely even visit other lots anymore due to DD and WW not playing nice and causing 2 minute load times. Used to be 15 seconds. I really need to get rid of WW.

mpkio2

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to the mods and CC Goggle sheets? Can't seem to find them anywhere.....

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
finally a good animator
Which one? Assassin or Four? Still think Greynaya owns both of then but Assassin and Four do solid work as well. Assassin hasn't put out a lot yet however, so who knows, if he starts transitioning teasing to such and such to such and such like Grey does, he can easily be solid competition.

bekor

Jun 7, 2018
Which one? Assassin or Four? Still think Greynaya owns both of then but Assassin and Four do solid work as well. Assassin hasn't put out a lot yet however, so who knows, if he starts transitioning teasing to such and such to such and such like Grey does, he can easily be solid competition.
i think assasin has the potential to be greatest