Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
No I talk about Grey and I don't like the way his anims are teleporting your sims around because they don't loop perfectly at the end. Not all players let the animations play themselves, I like having control and those animations doesn't work correctly with this system.
When I use Grey's animation sequences, like "Pleasant Awakening" by starting off with stage 1, it transitions to stage 2, 3, 4, etc without any teleporting. I prefer Sims 4 animations to play out like the ones I used to make for TK17/Sexvilla, and Grey comes as close to my work for that game but with the Sims 4. Shame TK17/Sexvilla was nothing more than a poser really, I mean there was no actual game play but I'd still refer to it as a game. It could have been a more realistic version of Artificial Girl if the developers hadn't been so lazy.

Last edited:

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks to everyone who helped me rebuild my collection of LittleDoxy sims. I'm still looking for Kyla & Vesper Keith if anyone happens to have them.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Pending Wicked Whims werewolf shenanigans.

WickedWhims v172

Hey! Are you ready for the Werewolves game pack to release? I know I'm not, at least not mentally. Anyway, here's an update with features that I would have guessed weren't fully possible to be implemented but it somehow worked out.

Animators have some new tools now, but it will take a while for them to learn and use them well. Due to major changes to animating and bodies, it will take a while for custom body creators to catch up too. And there are probably some other technical issues to solve with time, but I guess progress has that kind of cost associated with it.

The bodies presented in the images below still have some small visual improvements planned, but if you're a user of custom bodies then make sure to let creators know you want them updated to support the new holes. Otherwise, everything is backward compatible so you can keep using what you're already using.

The new game patch releasing on June 14th will require updating for and might have significant effects on the gameplay and visuals, so get ready! Consider not updating the game right away if you want to keep things working.

Additionally the Werewolves game patch releasing on June 16th will require updating for too, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Users of Nisa's Wicked Perversions are required to update for compatibility with the newest WickedWhims!

Custom bodies and strapons should be updated if you want to use them to the fullest with this release. Some content might not be updated yet so you have to wait.

Wicked Notebook

Added the Wicked Notebook (Wicked Memories)

It can be a little difficult to remember everything about every Sim. Sometimes you just want to keep track of things you did with a Sim and sometimes you just want to refresh your memory with things you learned in the past. Future updates will introduce even more things you might want to know about Sims and having it all easily accessible to check is necessary.

The Wicked Notebook will currently keep track of basic sexual acts you've had with that Sim, your unique relationship status, their perceived attractiveness, and their personality archetypes. If you don't know something, check the notebook to learn.

Let me know if there's anything else that you might want to see in this notebook!

Nudity - Penis Size Manipulation

Improved penis size sliders quality and precision
Added testicles asymmetry and penis vertical tilt cosmetic sliders

Now you have better visuals and more options! The testicles asymmetry slider lets you adjust the testicles offset so one hangs lower than the other, and the penis vertical tilt slider lets you adjust the angle of the penis in emergency cases where a custom model doesn't align properly.

Thanks to Crilender for introducing these sliders in the first place.

Window Peeping

Fixed newly created premade peeping Sims participating in the Neighborhood Stories System

Sex/Nudity - Body

Introduced new male and female body with animated anㅤus, vagina, and butt

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
The bodies presented in the images below still have some small visual improvements planned, but if you're a user of custom bodies then make sure to let creators know you want them updated to support the new holes. Otherwise, everything is backward compatible so you can keep using what you're already using.
I have no idea what he's talking about. I watched the trailer, it looks like the body is identical and just the head changes, shouldn't be that much different than the vampires dark form really. And what does he mean by "new holes". Do werewolves have an extra butthole or something? Anywho, still 10 days off from the add on, and then those who are naughty may have to wait an extra 2-3 days to find out to see what gets broken by this new add on. But damn, why did they make them look like werewfoxes. To this day, while many like Stephen King's Silver Bullet, the film that is, many still have a huge issue that the werewolf looked like a werebear. Werewolf fans are known to be very, very picky, and I'm one of them. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SkyRebel

somy233

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone know where I can find the Wicked Notebook? I can't find it anywhere :(

Edit: nvm I found it, it's in the same place as the game's notebook feature LOL

Last edited:

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Thanks! I rolled back to a previous WW, I have way too many animations to remove them all.
Rigs and animations aren't the same thing. Your animations should be ok, no need to remove them.

A package in your mods folder includes another rig, it could be a duplicate of WW or another different mod. The best way to find it is using the 50/50 method if you aren't sure where it could be.

Even if you've rolled back to a previous WW version you still have more than one rig installed and that is causing a conflict because the game can only use one. WW has only started notifying this in the new version, but that doesn't mean the conflict didn't occur before.

Reactions: joy_crazy_beared

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Default nude top in cas not working with new Wicked Whims Mod .I rename the new " !WickedWhimsMod " to " WickedWhimsMod " will it create problem ?