Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Mar 28, 2021
I think he did make a huge mess with features that I couldn't care less about. I had all kinds of distortions and errors with the latest, rolled backed and works perfectly like it did prior to whatever changes he made. Fortunately, there are other mods that are compatible with all the WW animations without the headaches.
I have the latest version of WW and I don't have any clipping problems. The key for me is to delete previous version, remove localthumbcache and other temporary files and add the new ones.

That was something I've learned a long time ago, because I used to copy/replace the existing ones, but for some reason my saves keep not looking into the new things properly so ... I end up with that method and it works.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
OK anyone else have the Milana Vayntrub CC? When I logged on today it removed her hair! The download doesn't come with any custom hair so it must use base hairstiles, but now i cannot find the hair anywhere, any ideas?

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
Hello dear people,

I'm COMPLETELY new to all this mod thing and moreso, I got gifted a fucking macbook by my pops recently (I ABSOLUTELY appreciate the gesture, but MAAAN gaming with this thing is hard afffff)

So, huh I would just like some kind advice on where to get started, and huh I'm really into foot fetishism ( are they mods with nice feet or something?) and mature women if that could help lighten the search spectrum.

I read like the first 20 pages of this thread and learnt about the previous thread that got closed, and I also tried reading through the last 20 pages to see if I could get some advice on getting started and all.

so hum basically, I am totally lost in the sheer amount of mods out there and also I'm on mac, who doesn't help AT ALL.

I'd really appreciate some help if anyone is willing to but anyways have a great day folks!

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hello dear people,

I'm COMPLETELY new to all this mod thing and moreso, I got gifted a fucking macbook by my pops recently (I ABSOLUTELY appreciate the gesture, but MAAAN gaming with this thing is hard afffff)

So, huh I would just like some kind advice on where to get started, and huh I'm really into foot fetishism ( are they mods with nice feet or something?) and mature women if that could help lighten the search spectrum.

I read like the first 20 pages of this thread and learnt about the previous thread that got closed, and I also tried reading through the last 20 pages to see if I could get some advice on getting started and all.

so hum basically, I am totally lost in the sheer amount of mods out there and also I'm on mac, who doesn't help AT ALL.

I'd really appreciate some help if anyone is willing to but anyways have a great day folks!
-Wicked whims for sex OR devious desires if you want more hardcore stuff like rape or bestiality, you can opt out of everything non-vanilla without issue (you have to download the non-vanilla content separate) as that's what I did but after a while I've found the vanilla side of DD to be lacking, your call.

-Mikkoi female body details for "mature" aesthetics, keep in mind most of what the mod adds is categorized as "tattoos" or "face details" in game so the game doesn't remove them during wardrobe changes e.g. during sex.

-Last I played necrodog had a mod for higher detailed feet but I want to say someone else made an HD feet mod since or maybe WW comes with one now? There are footjob animations but I'm not into feet so I couldn't tell you who among the many animators has the best animations. Hopefully someone else can help you here.

-MCCC is not a sex mod but you'll probably need it down the line, lets you do stuff easily like modify relationships, change skill values and gain rate, disable annoying autonomy actions, among many other things. Best not to download this right away until you get comfortable with the base experience if you haven't already because the options within can be overwhelming.

The rest is down to preference. Never used it but Basemental has drugs. Nisa's wicked perversions has a lot of additional content too but frankly I have zero interest in what her mod provides so I know very little about it other than the fact that some of it is kinda "out there", namely the trait that makes sims lay eggs. It also has succubi, sex slaves and a lot of other stuff mostly centered on playing a female sim.

As for gaming on a mac you have my condolences, I bit the bullet and took the microsoft ass fucking as per the TOS agreement just so I could play video games in (relative) peace.

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
-Wicked whims for sex OR devious desires if you want more hardcore stuff like rape or bestiality, you can opt out of everything non-vanilla without issue (you have to download the non-vanilla content separate) as that's what I did but after a while I've found the vanilla side of DD to be lacking, your call.

-Mikkoi female body details for "mature" aesthetics, keep in mind most of what the mod adds is categorized as "tattoos" or "face details" in game so the game doesn't remove them during wardrobe changes e.g. during sex.

-Last I played necrodog had a mod for higher detailed feet but I want to say someone else made an HD feet mod since or maybe WW comes with one now? There are footjob animations but I'm not into feet so I couldn't tell you who among the many animators has the best animations. Hopefully someone else can help you here.

-MCCC is not a sex mod but you'll probably need it down the line, lets you do stuff easily like modify relationships, change skill values and gain rate, disable annoying autonomy actions, among many other things. Best not to download this right away until you get comfortable with the base experience if you haven't already because the options within can be overwhelming.

The rest is down to preference. Never used it but Basemental has drugs. Nisa's wicked perversions has a lot of additional content too but frankly I have zero interest in what her mod provides so I know very little about it other than the fact that some of it is kinda "out there", namely the trait that makes sims lay eggs. It also has succubi, sex slaves and a lot of other stuff mostly centered on playing a female sim.

As for gaming on a mac you have my condolences, I bit the bullet and took the microsoft ass fucking as per the TOS agreement just so I could play video games in (relative) peace.

Thnk you so much for your reply! I'll check them all out

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
Does anyone know where to get the new update from?
Child Birth Mod v2c Update->Pandasama
and
Gender Identities, Orientations, LGBTQIA+ Mod-> Lumpinou

Last edited:

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Thnk you so much for your reply! I'll check them all out
You might want to check out some youtube tutorials about installing and using mods. Search is your friend.
If you fiddle with mods be aware that as long as it is cc like objects, tattoos and stuff they are usually quite patch safe. For sure there were some patches in the past which broke window cc objects or custom bathtubs. But in general clothes and stuff is quite patch safe. If you start to add script mods you shall be aware that these can break after game patches depending on what routines and syntax the patch is changing. Usually after each patch there is a thread about broken mods in the official EA forums. For sure they only mention SFW mods and no adult mods. A lot of popular script mods are usually updated on regular base but some don't. You might want to keep Origin from updating the game automatically by setting it offline for a while after patching and/or start a separate Save after a Patch.

Regarding Feet. Check the one from Magibot. I think Version 6 and 7 are compatible with the latest Sims 4 version including the CAS Nails update and the WhicketWhims Body Selector if you want to have them both depending on the sim.

Magigbot is also doing some body related stuff which he usually provides for free on Patreon.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Probably using Bouncing Boobies from Tonicmole will cause issues with new WW as well as it seems to use another rig.
I haven't updated WW, so I don't know but I read it in some comments elsewhere.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Probably using Bouncing Boobies from Tonicmole will cause issues with new WW as well as it seems to use another rig.
I haven't updated WW, so I don't know but I read it in some comments elsewhere.
If he screwed up Tonicmole's mod... he's a dumbass. I really don't get why so many support him over CN.. Oh right, CN is a perv because he added rape, even though Fallout and Skyrim, the rape mods are the most popular. Bad CN for giving the players what they want and not treating them like children.

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
If he screwed up Tonicmole's mod... he's a dumbass. I really don't get why so many support him over CN.. Oh right, CN is a perv because he added rape, even though Fallout and Skyrim, the rape mods are the most popular. Bad CN for giving the players what they want and not treating them like children.
Back in the day WW worked and DD only ever kind of did. Feature creation slowed for WW but didn't for DD and it got worse still for stability. Then the last few months DD started working just as well, but it does have a decent chunk of features now. It needs to work with Nisa's virginity system ideally, so I keep WW for now, but DD is in decent shape now. I turn off some features personally but it's useful for a sim world like mine where nobody has jobs or mansions.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Back in the day WW worked and DD only ever kind of did. Feature creation slowed for WW but didn't for DD and it got worse still for stability. Then the last few months DD started working just as well, but it does have a decent chunk of features now. It needs to work with Nisa's virginity system ideally, so I keep WW for now, but DD is in decent shape now. I turn off some features personally but it's useful for a sim world like mine where nobody has jobs or mansions.
There's another mod out there that does work with DD regarding virginity, just can't remember its name since it was kind of lame.

Last edited:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
the game always asks me the notification for the gender of the sims that I don't check, how can I disable it?
Wicked Whims? I never got that question before but I'm not touching the latest version, too much bloatware. DD never asks, one can assign top or bottom however, I always just leave that setting for the sim as whatever it set to by default, I imagine its for gay male sims due to the "top bottom" lingo, and none of my Sims are gay, well the servo bi, the males and females are always boinking the servo. In a way its amusing, the servo in my game gets the most action and doesn't even have servo junk, no one ever made a servo penis for DD, I know there's one for WW but it looks stupid.

Mar 28, 2021
Wicked Whims? I never got that question before but I'm not touching the latest version, too much bloatware. DD never asks, one can assign top or bottom however, I always just leave that setting for the sim as whatever it set to by default, I imagine its for gay male sims due to the "top bottom" lingo, and none of my Sims are gay, well the servo bi, the males and females are always boinking the servo. In a way its amusing, the servo in my game gets the most action and doesn't even have servo junk, no one ever made a servo penis for DD, I know there's one for WW but it looks stupid.
I have the latest version of WW and I don't receive that notifications about gender stuff additionally I have Bouncing Boobies and it works. Additionally, for those who thing that old animations wont work, let me say that they are working, I have no problem with them. As per my understanding, only penises and tongues needs to be adjusted (Simdulgence already release new versions) and the rest seems to be working as expected, the downside is that the old animation doesn't have the new feature.

Reactions: MatomiB

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
I'm not touching WW, too many reports of random issues. He may have also cut support on earlier patches, which could play into why some are having different issues than others. However, usually, when he does cut support on earlier patches, WW just refuses to work altogether.

Bigger concern is what the werewolf expansion will break...

Reactions: brightest