Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jak24

Jul 2, 2020
Also using the 25th Feb Bouncing Boobies, and definitely still works for me too - both for WW and general animations.

At least yesterday - haven't dared try since today's patch until I get more mods updated.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Im using the same sim with and without it and it doesnt bounce and it worked with previous patch, can you upload the version you have please? Maybe a idiot question but do i need WW to use it? i mean im not running any animation just the sim running and thats all and it doesnt bounce at all.

Im waiting for Werewolves to update it and im not using WW right now.

EDIT: Ok seems you need WW to use it thats why i dont see it.
According to what it says on LL, you don't need WW.

" If you have Wicked Whims installed then you only need to drop the two package files below into your mod folder and you're ready to go. If you don't have Wicked Whims then install this first: : This is the female Sim rigs that allows the breast to bounce. You must have it or my animations won't work. "

You just have to download the file by Denton47. But the boob mod on LL is older than the one on Paetron, so maybe the newer one does need WW, wouldn't think so however.

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
WW 15.06

v172.2
Compatibility with the 1.89.214 game patch
This patch didn't actually break WickedWhims, so you are safe using the previous release if you want to.
Added preliminary support for the Werewolves Game Pack
Fixed issues with penis size manipulation on occult Sims
Fixed Servo Sims penis appearing deformed
Thanks Khlas. That's right, I wouldn't dare not crediting you.
Added support for the Lumpinou’s LGBTQIA+ mod
Added support for the Menaceman44's Auto Shorter Teens
Additional fixes are still in works to improve the new Sims body in general and their backward compatibility with older animations.
-edit-
reuploaded. same file but didn't want to not be positive

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
According to what it says on LL, you don't need WW.

" If you have Wicked Whims installed then you only need to drop the two package files below into your mod folder and you're ready to go. If you don't have Wicked Whims then install this first: : This is the female Sim rigs that allows the breast to bounce. You must have it or my animations won't work. "

You just have to download the file by Denton47. But the boob mod on LL is older than the one on Paetron, so maybe the newer one does need WW, wouldn't think so however.
Yeah i read it after i was looking for it on LL i know im idiot lol i thought it was a standalone mod and it didn't need for WW or other mod to work because i always associated it with animations for sex to work now i know it thanks for the info! :)

WW 15.06

v172.2
Compatibility with the 1.89.214 game patch
This patch didn't actually break WickedWhims, so you are safe using the previous release if you want to.
Added preliminary support for the Werewolves Game Pack
Fixed issues with penis size manipulation on occult Sims
Fixed Servo Sims penis appearing deformed
Thanks Khlas. That's right, I wouldn't dare not crediting you.
Added support for the Lumpinou’s LGBTQIA+ mod
Added support for the Menaceman44's Auto Shorter Teens
Additional fixes are still in works to improve the new Sims body in general and their backward compatibility with older animations.
Thanks so much! Im waiting for BMD newest one too i know its a pre-patch for Werewolves and maybe will change tomorrow but if anyone have it would be nice :)

EDIT: Seems there is a new WW update to fix the latest one.

Last edited:

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
How to get New Wicked Whims Animated Vagina ? I'm using LUUMIA_skin_VanillaFemale & WildGuy Vagina . selected in WW body WW default bottom , still don't get animated Vagina. Dose any special Detail Skin & CAS Vagina needed for that ?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
How to get New Wicked Whims Animated Vagina ? I'm using LUUMIA_skin_VanillaFemale & WildGuy Vagina . selected in WW body WW default bottom , still don't get animated Vagina. Dose any special Detail Skin & CAS Vagina needed for that ?
It isn't automatic and there aren't any animations for it yet. Also skin details are simply textures, they don't affect animations

Last edited:
Reactions: blackdad7

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Moonny already basically answered the question. The vagina only will only "open" if the animation made is made for it to open, and so far, as far as I know, no one has made any animations to use it. And at this point in the game, with hundreds of animations already be done, there's a good chance there won't ever be that many animations that do take advantage of it. I imagine Grey, Oolala, and Anarcis will take advantage of it but not ever animator uses WW, so if they're a DD user, there's no reason to bother.

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
I've seen scattered reports of alpha hairs, sliders, and skintones breaking with this patch.

Hoping S4S can come up with a batch fix, because some popular-but-now-abandoned sliders have been caught up in this.
thanks, this sucks I wouldn't have updated if I knew

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
WW 16.06

Added support for the Werewolves Game Pack
This is mainly for proper functionality with existing WickedWhims features. Some of the game pack content will be supported later.
Fixed penis size manipulation not working on occult Sims
Fixed Servo Sims not displaying a face during sex
Fixed Sims not using condoms with the 'Condom Auto Remove for Non-Pregnancy Sex' setting disabled

kitrellb

Nov 4, 2018
WW 16.06

Added support for the Werewolves Game Pack
This is mainly for proper functionality with existing WickedWhims features. Some of the game pack content will be supported later.
Fixed penis size manipulation not working on occult Sims
Fixed Servo Sims not displaying a face during sex
Fixed Sims not using condoms with the 'Condom Auto Remove for Non-Pregnancy Sex' setting disabled
Thank you

Reactions: Simsviciadolol

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone have content from them? thecelebritysimmer:

I have a few of their free sims from way back and they're really nicely done. Some of their stuff is available, some still behind paywall (which seems like forever now).

Last edited: