Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
MorphMaker has updated, so it's a trivial matter to update the sliders on your own. Hardest part for me was just the tedium of slogging through the stack of sliders I have.
thanks does it work if I have different sliders that are combined in 1 package

heytherewhoop

Nov 27, 2021
Does anyone have the file for the base game compatible spa day clothing pack by JenniSims? The original download link seems to have gotten taken down :(
1655448444850.png

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
WW 16.06

Added support for the Werewolves Game Pack
This is mainly for proper functionality with existing WickedWhims features. Some of the game pack content will be supported later.
Fixed penis size manipulation not working on occult Sims
Fixed Servo Sims not displaying a face during sex
Fixed Sims not using condoms with the 'Condom Auto Remove for Non-Pregnancy Sex' setting disabled
Thanks so much for the update! :D

Savaccini Animations (16.06.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone can say me in which category is the animation added for the Wrestling file: B/B Submission anal fingering? i cant find it on the animation list. How it is called on the list please?

Thanks as always maksimko12!

Reactions: Hotlisa

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
This is the wrong board to be hashing this stuff out.
Aye, you're right...

Reddit is for the debating... Just figured I'd be snarky over old drama.

Checking on Assassin's new animations now, he's been doing some solid work lately.

Grey has a WIP up on his/her page, so it looks like something new from Grey should be out very soon, should be cool, think its going to be a threesome/foursome animation sequence however and not one on one, hard to tell since I can't remember my password for Paymetron.

Reactions: Drugs of Anubia

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Anyone got a link other than the one on Kenomo for BonitaSims Sims? I have a few of em in my game and they're really top notch compared to other creators but she rarely if ever puts em out public other than the freebies that she has :(

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
when I impose the penis on a woman, it does not appear and continues to behave like a woman in the animations, but still manages to get the partner pregnant