• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

HT45

Mar 26, 2022
Noticed tongue issue in first person with newest WW. Also bad vagina clipping since using newest WW, juts out more. Using Noirs Soft Vagina lessens it.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
cmar has updated the Alpha converter again. Default settings are now much more selective. No more "convert 'em all, let the user sort it out!"

Was shocked to find how few of my files actually needed conversion after that.

sketchyang

Jan 12, 2021
Does WickedWhims comes with breast slider before,i can't make sim boobs bigger after werewolf update instead the chest is bigger

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Does WickedWhims comes with breast slider before,i can't make sim boobs bigger after werewolf update instead the chest is bigger
I don't recall WW coming with sliders, I faintly recall him recommending sliders under optional requirements. All I know are the only sliders I have are the ones CN uses for stomach inflation. But based on what I've read about the new add on, quite a few mods may need to be *fixed*.

BigDick22

May 21, 2019
Hi, does anybody know why when my sims have sex the penis' head remains blocked in one spot, while the remaining part moves, it creates some weird stuff and idk why. thanks in advance

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Hi, does anybody know why when my sims have sex the penis' head remains blocked in one spot, while the remaining part moves, it creates some weird stuff and idk why. thanks in advance
I think it only happens for long penises because that seems to be my case. Try using slightly shorter ones and use Penis size adjustment from WW itself, it works for me