Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Oct 25, 2019
Savaccini Animations (11.06.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims PostureSentinel (12.06.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so anyone confirm for nowlatest animation as see quinsims chagelog sureupdate ww and full game,,bez till now am still old game version and ww everthing works no issue, so anyone can tell me for new animations i have to go upadate process again or new animation still works old game and ww version....untill now have no issues but seeing changelog feeling today or tomarrow have go to update again

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Counting down the last few hours before patch day. You know the drill.
Hide? Cry?

I just wait a a month, make sure the coast is clear, then I'll update. But since I have been waiting for werewolves, may only wait a week. Seriously, this really should be the last big add on they add. I mean they keep teasing 5, they need to wrap up 4 and just focus on 5. I remember when they wrapped up the Sims 2, it was so nice not to have to worry about any more more patches and expansions and where I didn't have to always worry about mods breaking.

Reactions: DeadNin

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Hide? Cry?

I just wait a a month, make sure the coast is clear, then I'll update. But since I have been waiting for werewolves, may only wait a week. Seriously, this really should be the last big add on they add. I mean they keep teasing 5, they need to wrap up 4 and just focus on 5. I remember when they wrapped up the Sims 2, it was so nice not to have to worry about any more more patches and expansions and where I didn't have to always worry about mods breaking.
"Maximum Milking, Half Assing Engaged" - Nanosuit v5

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
did anyone's skins break from the latest update? for example some of my obscurus & northern siberia skins the lips look glitched/crusty and other parts of the skin too

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
did anyone's skins break from the latest update? for example some of my obscurus & northern siberia skins the lips look glitched/crusty and other parts of the skin too
I've seen scattered reports of alpha hairs, sliders, and skintones breaking with this patch.

Hoping S4S can come up with a batch fix, because some popular-but-now-abandoned sliders have been caught up in this.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Is any of these: bouncing boobies / WW / NWP /BMW broken? yesterday patch was a killer patch for skins and other things. Bouncing boobies is broken in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MatomiB
Oct 25, 2019
seeing everone comment dropped update idea stay where i am wait till storm calm down but lot of skins sliders etc which abondened how they work in future,look like better watch and see

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Is any of these: bouncing boobies / WW / NWP /BMW broken? yesterday patch was a killer patch for skins and other things. Bouncing boobies is broken in my opinion.
WW/NWP/Basemental seem to be okay. Hair and sliders not so much. I haven't updated yet, and won't until there's a fix for the CC.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
WW/NWP/Basemental seem to be okay. Hair and sliders not so much. I haven't updated yet, and won't until there's a fix for the CC.
Seems there are new updates for WW and BMD i dont know about NWP. I can confirm that Bouncing Boobies is broken im testing it and boobs dont bounce LOL.

• Sad
Reactions: MatomiB
Oct 25, 2019
can anyone confirm what last safe update good to download eight now am 1.82.99.1030,thinking to go
1.84.197.1030 or 1.88.228.1020,,really want to upgrade last safe patch,please anyone tell me is 1.88.228.1020 is good to go,,not want break lot of hairs and skin cc mods,reason i want upgrade desire lot of nsfw dreeses latest mainly not show up...thanks any confirm and i update till safe patch

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Bouncing Boobies still works for me ._.
Im using the same sim with and without it and it doesnt bounce and it worked with previous patch, can you upload the version you have please? Maybe a idiot question but do i need WW to use it? i mean im not running any animation just the sim running and thats all and it doesnt bounce at all.

Im waiting for Werewolves to update it and im not using WW right now.

EDIT: Ok seems you need WW to use it thats why i dont see it.

Last edited:

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
Im using the same sim with and without it and it doesnt bounce and it worked with previous patch, can you upload the version you have please? Maybe a idiot question but do i need WW to use it? i mean im not running any animation just the sim running and thats all and it doesnt bounce at all.

Im waiting for Werewolves to update it and im not using WW right now.

EDIT: Ok seems you need WW to use it thats why i dont see it.
WW it works for me too, now does the mod work for you?