NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package
NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package
Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package

search for them in the mod folder.

you are welcome.

unfortunately the links don't work

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so the other day I was trying to make a sim look like one of my friends mother, but it looks like I've got no skill in making face that look like real people. is there a program or a person I could pay to do something like this? it could be a really funny birthday gift making an entire comic/video with them doing whatever.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
My male sims all have vaginas, I've deleted SimDulgence and Sims Noir for now and it still hasn't fixed the problem, any suggestions?
What, you Didn't order the KEN doll?

But first go into CAS and make sure you clicked 'stands up to pee' and in game, I also think you can turn on sex organs on/off through WW personalization

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Have any of the animators made animations to fit the new genitals feature? So much hassle and issues, I at least wanna see what it looks like... as for the body parts, apparently if you pick the bottom that works with the new features (I'm guessing it's the WW default) it also changes the top... and you can't change to a different type of breasts of your liking. Everyone has to have the same pair of boobs. What a great improvement. :sneaky: ( inwardly hoping this is an issue of my game only and not a deliberate move by turbo lol )

Last edited:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
My male sims all have vaginas, I've deleted SimDulgence and Sims Noir for now and it still hasn't fixed the problem, any suggestions?
This post wins for the most amusing technical issue of the uh... lets say month.

With DD I've had male Sims sometimes switch to a different penis for no reason, I think it may be due to WW using one and DD using another, so when a WW interaction kicks in, it gives the male sim the penis that WW set as the sims default, then when DD kicks in again, it doesn't realize WW changed the penis, just a theory. I really need to get rid of WW but I'm waiting until I update to Werewolves, because then I'll start a fresh game without it getting in the way.

Not sure if you're using DD or WW or both, but you disabled the penis on whichever one you use. I doubt its a CAS issue since by default the genders have the right junk.

Reactions: rza707 and Hotlisa

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
Thank you so much, I guess I'll update then :)
Well...if you update the mods which need updating and fix your sliders (and in case you notice issues alpha hairs/skins) with the batch fixes you should be good to go. Regarding hairs and skins I faced no issues so far and I read it is mostly having issues with packages using the color slider mod. No color slider mod, no issue for hairs and skins as far as I can see.
But sliders is a must have to batch fix.

For SFW Mod Status & Updates:

For Batch Fixes:

All major NSFW mods were updated as well, so should be fine if you use the most current versions.
I waited ~1,5 weeks until I updated as most mods were updated by then.
If your mod folder is well organized it shouldn't take too much of a hassle to update.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
i saw that with the new sims 4 wicked whims update this mod is broken i looked at their patreon and saw this.
I think its the new fixed version.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I use Hiroki's BETTER BODY as the default but somehow it seems WW has made some other body the default without me changing anything... the breasts look like Noir's or something. Is this supposed to happen? And if so, does anyone have a version of Hiroki's better body that isn't default and can be used in the body selector? He's given up on his stuff and isn't updating since 2018...

Crouchu

Aug 2, 2018
Hey would anyone want to list their favorite sim model makers possibly with some links? So far by browsing this thread I've found Fern Lauren who really impressed me.

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
I use Hiroki's BETTER BODY as the default but somehow it seems WW has made some other body the default without me changing anything... the breasts look like Noir's or something. Is this supposed to happen? And if so, does anyone have a version of Hiroki's better body that isn't default and can be used in the body selector? He's given up on his stuff and isn't updating since 2018...
You just need to open body selector and change the other breast model etc

Reactions: MatomiB

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
You just need to open body selector and change the other breast model etc
Hiroki's better body isn't compatible with the body selector. Here's what I wrote in the post you replied to "does anyone have a version of Hiroki's better body that isn't default and can be used in the body selector?"

And to quote myself again "He's given up on his stuff and isn't updating since 2018..." that's why I'm asking if anyone knows of a non-default version that can be tweaked to work with WW's body selector. I remember people talking about doing this but don't know if someone actually managed to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SEXY DIVA

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Hiroki's better body isn't compatible with the body selector. Here's what I wrote in the post you replied to "does anyone have a version of Hiroki's better body that isn't default and can be used in the body selector?"

And to quote myself again "He's given up on his stuff and isn't updating since 2018..." that's why I'm asking if anyone knows of a non-default version that can be tweaked to work with WW's body selector. I remember people talking about doing this but don't know if someone actually managed to.
I was going to suggest Beautiful Body over on LL, but I just noticed it hasn't updated in quite some time, either.

The search continues...

Reactions: DeadNin