Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
Hiroki's better body isn't compatible with the body selector. Here's what I wrote in the post you replied to "does anyone have a version of Hiroki's better body that isn't default and can be used in the body selector?"

And to quote myself again "He's given up on his stuff and isn't updating since 2018..." that's why I'm asking if anyone knows of a non-default version that can be tweaked to work with WW's body selector. I remember people talking about doing this but don't know if someone actually managed to.
I have a hard time understanding, i always had hirokis body installed, and wicked whims had their own models, i just had to go to the body selector and turn them off, did the new whicked update destroy hiroki's bb is that it? or do you have other costom body parts installed?

that being said, i will test the new whicked whims update

Reactions: DeadNin

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
These two are the best imho -
[ ]
Well, I've downloaded one from BonitaSims and it brokes many things:
It added the "B.C_ breast, hips and butt package that give a weird posture to many Sims and the "heightslidertoddlerfix" that is not compatible with WW, it chage the height of the Sims but you'll see tongue floating ...
Be aware !

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
What, you Didn't order the KEN doll?

But first go into CAS and make sure you clicked 'stands up to pee' and in game, I also think you can turn on sex organs on/off through WW personalization
I have kind of the opposite going on. Any ideas? This happens with both male and female sims. Any idea what's happening? I'm kinda clueless with mods and cc tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotlisa

Crouchu

Aug 2, 2018
I have kind of the opposite going on. Any ideas? This happens with both male and female sims. Any idea what's happening? I'm kinda clueless with mods and cc tbh.
Well Im also no expert in sims modding, but maybe you added some default futa model for women characters

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
My male sims all have vaginas, I've deleted SimDulgence and Sims Noir for now and it still hasn't fixed the problem, any suggestions?
If you figure it out pls tell me how so I can implement it for mine lol

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Did they fix the boob slider issue by now? I remember people saying you couldn't use the sliders with the newest WW now, also, what is considered the better-looking body mod now? Something natural, I have seen too many of them with polygonal shapes instead of round ones lol

Oct 5, 2019
Did they fix the boob slider issue by now? I remember people saying you couldn't use the sliders with the newest WW now, also, what is considered the better-looking body mod now? Something natural, I have seen too many of them with polygonal shapes instead of round ones lol
I still live and die by Sopor Allure breasts. Pretty high poly and I like the shape and nip colors. I wish there was a comparable booty or high poly EA shape ass.

Edit: I use whats on LL, not sure if its the most "recent" but im pretty sure Sopor is inactive

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I really like the Bonita ones, can the paid for content be downloaded anywhere? Thanks.
Unfortunately I havent been able to find another site with them available. Another creator you could check out is KatVerse. But with her, youll have to manually download the cc :(

Drugs of Anubia

Jan 2, 2018
Shhhhh..... some are still fascist like when it comes to "borrowing" games, even though EA is high if they think their game with all of the add ons is worth 300+...
Considering how much their mobile games and sports games make, they probably view Sims as a loss in contrast. I fully expect Sims 5 to be microtransactioned to Diablo Immortal and back.

But yeah guy, don't ask for Sims torrents. It can get the forum b&.