Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

SEXY DIVA

Jan 3, 2019
Hiroki's better body isn't compatible with the body selector. Here's what I wrote in the post you replied to "does anyone have a version of Hiroki's better body that isn't default and can be used in the body selector?"

And to quote myself again "He's given up on his stuff and isn't updating since 2018..." that's why I'm asking if anyone knows of a non-default version that can be tweaked to work with WW's body selector. I remember people talking about doing this but don't know if someone actually managed to.
i have hikoris better body and works fine with the last update of WW before the last update i had the same problem as you the top looked weird now its fixxed

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
i have hikoris better body and works fine with the last update of WW before the last update i had the same problem as you the top looked weird now its fixxed
Really? Weird... Thanks for the info, I'll see if it gets fixed for me when the next update comes I guess. :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SEXY DIVA

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hey would anyone want to list their favorite sim model makers possibly with some links? So far by browsing this thread I've found Fern Lauren who really impressed me.
These two are the best imho -
[ ]

Reactions: MatomiB and Hotlisa

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Old animations should work fine, Turbo would have to be insane for them not to since the animators aren't all going to spend months updating all of their old animations to use the animated vagina. Not sure why he did a major update this late into the game, I mean TS4 is on borrowed time, or maybe not. Now I'm reading that Sims 5 is going to be more "cloud based". That tells me that Maxis is still just experimenting with new ideas and not even close to rolling the game out as of yet, maybe December, but I'm thinking mid 2023.
Or that Sims 5 will be DOA when it forces everyone to be online, in a shared universe and without wonderful mods. Would be foolish to give up support on Sims 4 especially after seeing how EA f*ck'd the SimCity franchise. Apparently they haven't learned a thing.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Is there a Updated Guide on installing mods for this game, like where do u even start first of all ?

Not on how to install mods, but what mods to install first etc. ?
Grab MCCC mod.
Grab Wicked Whims Mod.
Grab Nisa Perversions Mod.
Grab Devious Desire Mod.
Get Basemental Drugs.
Get Basemental Gangs (if you want)

That should be your core mod set.

From there -
Animations to fill in Wicked Whims and Devious.
Clothing to fill in your sims
Body items to make your sims look better
Building items to make your lots look better
Traits to add more traits
Aspirations to add more aspirations.

For NSFW Traits/Aspirations, see F95 Sims goodies (Your False Hope is the user you want to look up)

For Clothing - again F95 has you hooked up. (also SimsFind, TSR, etc)
For Bodies, Buildings, etc, F95 again as well as SimsFind.com, TSR.com and the interweb ;)

There are a ton of additional mods but no need to bury you on day one. Once you get the feel for what you're looking for, you can hunt it down yourself. Or try out other mods that folks suggest but those 6 i listed are the core that pretty much everyone will use with the exception of perhaps Devious Desire and Basemental Gangs.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
hikoris better body causes no issues for me so far with whatever ww version. You sure you have not installed another default top or bottom by accident?
Nop, I checked. I launched with only Hiroki's default body and WW, nothing else in case it was some conflict. Didn't help, same problem.
I then launched the game without WW and Hiroki's default showed up perfectly fine.

So it seems WW is f-in something up.

Last edited:

SEXY DIVA

Jan 3, 2019
Nop, I checked. I launched with only Hiroki's default body and WW, nothing else in case it was some conflict. Didn't help, same problem.
I then launched the game without WW and Hiroki's default showed up perfectly fine.

Do you have the last update of WW 2022-06-25 ?

rza707

Mar 9, 2020
This post wins for the most amusing technical issue of the uh... lets say month.

With DD I've had male Sims sometimes switch to a different penis for no reason, I think it may be due to WW using one and DD using another, so when a WW interaction kicks in, it gives the male sim the penis that WW set as the sims default, then when DD kicks in again, it doesn't realize WW changed the penis, just a theory. I really need to get rid of WW but I'm waiting until I update to Werewolves, because then I'll start a fresh game without it getting in the way.

Not sure if you're using DD or WW or both, but you disabled the penis on whichever one you use. I doubt its a CAS issue since by default the genders have the right junk.
it was a random default nude bottom that did it.....

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Or that Sims 5 will be DOA when it forces everyone to be online, in a shared universe and without wonderful mods. Would be foolish to give up support on Sims 4 especially after seeing how EA f*ck'd the SimCity franchise. Apparently they haven't learned a thing.
Console wise they'll be fine, a lot of young kids will get a kick out of playing it with their friends, but if they go forward with their "ideas", I see it fizzling fast in the PC realm. Not sure which market is their largest, so many are on consoles. But didn't EA ruin C&C? Used to be a big game for them, was hooked on the first two, now no one seems to talk about it anymore.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019

Better Body has been abandonware for years. If WW has moved on without it, so it goes. Time to find a new body.