Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (29.06.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fouyaya animations (30.06.2022)

QuinSims Animations (30.06.2022)

Savaccini Animations (02.07.2022)

AssasinS4's sex animations (30.06.2022)

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Considering how much their mobile games and sports games make, they probably view Sims as a loss in contrast. I fully expect Sims 5 to be microtransactioned to Diablo Immortal and back.

But yeah guy, don't ask for Sims torrents. It can get the forum b&.
Well they're up to something, they keep praising the new online crap they're adding to it, but still no definitive release date, some are predicting before Christmas, which makes sense since if they do microtranscation the hell out of it, best to get it out when the kids have money to blow. I do not see it being as mod friendly as the first 4, but no one is forcing us to ditch 4, so if its not mod friendly, who gives a damn really.

As for torrents, the DMCA is a bit more active right now due to the influx on show piracy, due to all the studios going exclusive with their shows,so its best to not link any torrent sites on forums, don't think it'll hurt the forum but it can be detrimental to the torrent sites, and there's really only a few good ones that I won't name.

Reactions: 20eyes

BigDick22

May 21, 2019
Hello everyone, I would like to ask if someone knows any animations where the top spits or put is feet on the face of the bottom while fucking. Thanks in advance

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Can anyone recommend me a mod that allows me to make my own dialogue?

Something like this (which has yet to be released) -

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Question since you guys visit Kenomo -

Does anyone else have problems downloading these zip files from this user? Password is 1232345

Not sure if it's mediafire or the password not working or maybe it's just me?

Thx.
It might be the browser, I tried it yesterday after I saw your post and they worked. Tried them again today and no luck, then went on my phone to try it and they worked again, hope this helps.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
It might be the browser, I tried it yesterday after I saw your post and they worked. Tried them again today and no luck, then went on my phone to try it and they worked again, hope this helps.
As far as I can tell its Mediafire, doesn't work with Chrome or Edge, and you can enter anything as the password, it doesn't say the password is incorrect, and it usually does, just refreshes the page. But if it is some bug on the site, gonna have to wait until Tuesday, doubt Mediafire is going to have any of their engineers working on the site on the 4th.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
As far as I can tell its Mediafire, doesn't work with Chrome or Edge, and you can enter anything as the password, it doesn't say the password is incorrect, and it usually does, just refreshes the page. But if it is some bug on the site, gonna have to wait until Tuesday, doubt Mediafire is going to have any of their engineers working on the site on the 4th.
Just tried with latest Firefox for windows. No joy.

• Sad
Reactions: MatomiB

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
It does work with Android though. Downloaded 2 files.

Bah,... Last file was corrupt.
Yeah I did it on the Iphone with Safari so it might be device instead of browser because I tried it again on the phone and it worked, so Mediafire has to fix whatever problem it has on PC