Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Gingerlass

Feb 13, 2019
I'm completely revamping my mods folder, deleted everything but my cc. Any recommendations on body mods to make things look more realistic? Life a default skin overlay for all sims?

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I have a hard time understanding, i always had hirokis body installed, and wicked whims had their own models, i just had to go to the body selector and turn them off, did the new whicked update destroy hiroki's bb is that it? or do you have other costom body parts installed?

that being said, i will test the new whicked whims update
Sorry, I will try to explain as clearly as I can: I have always had hiroki's body installed as the default. I had been able to chose it from the ww body selector as the game default body (don't know how to call it) without any problems. I have always had other body parts installed but had no issue as they aren't default, they're just options in the ww body selector.

Now since the animated holes update the default isn't the hiroki's one anymore, instead it looks something like noir's or eve's breasts (rounder like implants). The bottom part I can't quite tell the difference but the breasts are very obviously a different shape, that's why it's bothering me, as hiroki's was my preferred choice and was quite realistic.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
And as I said no issues with Hirokis Defaults here.
Maybe post a screen of the body which shows. Just from what you describe it kinda sounds like Eve.And in that case you might just move all mods out of the folder and just keep hiroki in there for trial and error.
Also if you download sims sometimes some default files are included in the cc. So maybe recheck that once again.
Does it show for every sim or just new ones? Also maybe a breast slider doing sth. wrong? You know sliders broke and need to be fixed?

Nov 15, 2020
Hi! Since have been a few days and a few threads behind that no one will probably go backwards to check, please if someone can share the new SLAYCLASSY exclusives since set 139, please? 139, 140, 141, ... etc? thank you and anything from marmelade too - the exclusives.

Last edited:

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
I never used height sliders before but kinda want to try them out, will it affect clothing and wicked whim animations etc?

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
I never used height sliders before but kinda want to try them out, will it affect clothing and wicked whim animations etc?
Clothing scales. WW has a setting for use with height sliders. Short version is it turns them off for the duration of the animation. You'll even see the sim icons go from smol to normal size and back again.

Reactions: boomshow

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
Clothing scales. WW has a setting for use with height sliders. Short version is it turns them off for the duration of the animation. You'll even see the sim icons go from smol to normal size and back again.
thanks and what are clothing scales

Santhy

Jul 5, 2022
Hello everyone, im sorry if i am in the wrong section, but i am looking for advice with the Sexy Giggs mod. It seems like an amazing thing full of potential, but i would need someone, who is actualy using it, to help me a little. I am mostly interrested in the dominatrix line of gig, but all the versions above 6.1 are not giving me the options to create safewords etc. And the version 5.2, which i try to run, is not allowing me to tell worms what to do. Anyone who could please help me?

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
And as I said no issues with Hirokis Defaults here.
Maybe post a screen of the body which shows. Just from what you describe it kinda sounds like Eve.And in that case you might just move all mods out of the folder and just keep hiroki in there for trial and error.
Also if you download sims sometimes some default files are included in the cc. So maybe recheck that once again.
Does it show for every sim or just new ones? Also maybe a breast slider doing sth. wrong? You know sliders broke and need to be fixed?
Yeah I tried every combination, removed everything but ww, everything but hiroki's, same but with ww and hiroki's and then removed only ww and left everything else in. WW is definitely the problem.
I did run the slider fix. The thing is, I removed literally everything(including sliders) from the mods folder and left only WW and hiroki's body and the same thing was happening so I'm sure it's nothing related to sliders.

Here's what the new seemingly default breasts look like:
newbreastshape.png

And here's what Turbo said regarding the animated holes update:
"Thank you Noir for providing the new body models!"

1880248_aa.jpg

The (overwriting my default) breast shape does look like something from Noir...

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
^^^^For the new WW update you have to make sure that your default breasts/vagina mods are ordered above the WW folder in the Mods folder. I know Turbo says to keep his folder like this "!!!!Wicked Whims" but that just makes his stuff override your default body mods. The same thing was happening to me with Eve's butt and Allure's breasts defaults until I figured out the problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jorak84 and DeadNin

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
^^^^For the new WW update you have to make sure that your default breasts/vagina mods are ordered above the WW folder in the Mods folder. I know Turbo says to keep his folder like this "!!!!Wicked Whims" but that just makes his stuff override your default body mods. The same thing was happening to me with Eve's butt and Allure's breasts defaults until I figured out the problem.
Holy shit man, that solved it! Thank you so much!! Can't believe I didn't think of that, I did change the name of the folder to "!Wicked Whims" with the last update! Thanks again! :D

Reactions: beastbybay

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Holy shit man, that solved it! Thank you so much!! Can't believe I didn't think of that, I did change the name of the folder to "!Wicked Whims" with the last update! Thanks again! :D
So I've been following this concern as I too have similar issue.
Am I understanding correctly - remove the "!" from the folder/filename? (e.g. "!WickedWhims" to "Wicked Whims"or perhaps adding a second ! to the defaults folder? ("default replacement" to "!!defaultreplacement")

Reactions: MatomiB and DeadNin

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
So I've been following this concern as I too have similar issue.
Am I understanding correctly - remove the "!" from the folder/filename? (e.g. "!WickedWhims" to "Wicked Whims"or perhaps adding a second ! to the defaults folder? ("default replacement" to "!!defaultreplacement")
Yeah just name the folder where you have the default so that it's alphabetically first than the WhickedWhims. If it's name is "default replacement" then it starts with a "D" and you're fine, just remove the "!" from the WhickedWhims.