Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
The newest ones he has on early access.
Added as early access on patrreon (Part 1) :

- dick pic phone floor
- Anal body guard on table
- Hard pound on bed (pronebone)
- Prostate massage on bed (anal) (suggestion)
- GloryHole anal
- GloryHole oraljob
- Khyan's Harem Oral sandwich bed (oral Threesome)
- Reverse standing cowboy slow press (sofa)
- hard pound body guard elevated sofa
- folded desk chair + mating press combo bed
- carry up kissing ww version
Too hard to wait two weeks, lol. Khlas has always respected the two-three weeks time window contrary to others animators, right?

colds12

May 21, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with MCCC since the update? I have the most recent version, direct from the website. But, I can't access it at all.

Reactions: Perplexum

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
This should put a fork in this issue once and for all.

1. Do not promote your Mods in a way that suggests they are endorsed by or affiliated with The Sims, Maxis, or Electronic Arts. This means you cannot use any game logos or trademarks, including versions of the plumbob, or key art designs to promote your Mods. You may state that your Mods are for The Sims 4 and/or for a specific game expansion pack.
  2. Mods must be non-commercial and distributed free-of-charge. Mods cannot be sold, licensed, or rented for a fee, nor can Mods contain features that would support monetary transactions of any type. However, Maxis recognizes that creating Mods takes time and resources. Accordingly, Mod developers may recoup their development costs via passive advertisements and donations as long as:
    • Passive advertisements and requests for donations must be limited to the Mod website or distribution site, and not appear within the Mod itself.
    • All users must be able to access the Mods in full for free regardless of whether they donate.

ALL USERS MUST BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE MODS IN FULL FOR FREE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY DONATE...

Can't be more clearer than that? Something that we've all been saying since oh, day one.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
This should put a fork in this issue once and for all.

1. Do not promote your Mods in a way that suggests they are endorsed by or affiliated with The Sims, Maxis, or Electronic Arts. This means you cannot use any game logos or trademarks, including versions of the plumbob, or key art designs to promote your Mods. You may state that your Mods are for The Sims 4 and/or for a specific game expansion pack.
  2. Mods must be non-commercial and distributed free-of-charge. Mods cannot be sold, licensed, or rented for a fee, nor can Mods contain features that would support monetary transactions of any type. However, Maxis recognizes that creating Mods takes time and resources. Accordingly, Mod developers may recoup their development costs via passive advertisements and donations as long as:
    • Passive advertisements and requests for donations must be limited to the Mod website or distribution site, and not appear within the Mod itself.
    • All users must be able to access the Mods in full for free regardless of whether they donate.

ALL USERS MUST BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE MODS IN FULL FOR FREE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY DONATE...

Can't be more clearer than that? Something that we've all been saying since oh, day one.
Why do I feel that this won't change anything and that the permapaywallers will find a way to bend Maxis words so they can keep abusing the community?

Mar 3, 2019
Why do I feel that this won't change anything and that the permapaywallers will find a way to bend Maxis words so they can keep abusing the community?
"Oh but you see all users can access my mods without paying *cough*provided they wait five years*cough*, so I'm not affected."

Reactions: Moonny
Nov 17, 2020
Because it wont. I dont understand why people are actually expecting EA of all gaming companies to actually enforce their rules and policies... but who knows maybe they actually will since they are not making any profit from it