Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
My game is the current version. And, I've downloaded the public MCCC directly from the website. Still, when I click on a sim, computer, or any other accessible object, I don't get an option for MCCC. I suspect that another mod might be interferring with it. Just don't know which one and was curious if anyone else had a solution.
remove all other script files and check, especially npcc mod if you have installed before.also rename the mccc folder name ,just type !!!! before the name like "!!!!McCmdCenter_AllModules_2022_4_PR3".

• Wow
Reactions: DarkDream34

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I be damned if EA isn't starting to get on my nerves. Just when I get my game straightened out and running good from the last update, here comes another one to mess my game up. They claim they don't mind modders, but yet they mess up their mods every update. If this is any indication of how they like modders, Sims 5 should be a nightmare for them.

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Well I don't see how SIMS 5 will work with mods if it is open world, cloud based and with multi player.
Ex: I have a nice mod for a sexy short, how other players will see it if they don't have the mod ?
Multi player / cloud means no mods anymore and no adult mods for sure !
At least I hope there will be an offline playing option. Modders made this game living, honnestly without the adult mods I would not play this stupid game :D I'm sure that EA consider it for financial reason, Sims without mods wouldn't have such success and I don't speak only on adult mods.
But a feature I expect on Sims 5 is the CAS creation based on pictures, promising on the paper.

Vincent Hyde

Sep 13, 2016
Is there anyone else experiencing a starvation bug in the new update? My characters die so fast even if I use cheat need make happy.

Ratpack

Dec 31, 2017
Got most of my stuff to work again ... only thing is ... all sorts of "Romantic" interactions are not carried out ... the Sims start talking, then suddenly they reset.

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
Is there anyone else experiencing a starvation bug in the new update? My characters die so fast even if I use cheat need make happy.

This update changed a lot and broke a ton of mods. CC beds in particular seem to be causing lots of problems.

This is from the official forum:

Symptom: Needs bar doesn't change color/Sims starve to death very fast

Cause: <to be filled in>

Link: ,

Note: Mods can be removed without side effects.

and this from the first linked thread:

Update! There was one mod I forgot to delete: kawaii stacy slice of life. Once deleted this issue went away. I look on reddit and this was a known issue with the mod.

There is always a broken/updated mods & cc thread @ forums.thesims after a big patch. Always worth checking there first if you have problems after an update.

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Got most of my stuff to work again ... only thing is ... all sorts of "Romantic" interactions are not carried out ... the Sims start talking, then suddenly they reset.
This happened to one my Sims yesterday. And I just stared at my screen, like, ???? It didn't warm me that it was f*cking starving, to begin with.

Honestly, it's just been really sad trying to play this game at this state. Too. Many. Bugs. Nothing seems to work right.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Could be EA marketing strategy... If we make a big enough mess of Sims4 maybe people will see Sims5 as a good alternative...
taking a page right out of Apple's IPhone updates strat ;) Personally someone needs to organize a class action lawsuit against game companies because patching games and breaking what you paid for every couple of months is getting out of hand.

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Well I don't see how SIMS 5 will work with mods if it is open world, cloud based and with multi player.
Ex: I have a nice mod for a sexy short, how other players will see it if they don't have the mod ?
Multi player / cloud means no mods anymore and no adult mods for sure !
At least I hope there will be an offline playing option. Modders made this game living, honnestly without the adult mods I would not play this stupid game :D I'm sure that EA consider it for financial reason, Sims without mods wouldn't have such success and I don't speak only on adult mods.
But a feature I expect on Sims 5 is the CAS creation based on pictures, promising on the paper.
There is always room for ERP and imagination.:ROFLMAO:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Angry Much? At what time did I rant? I posted the current Federal law in the USA and only that.
I see someone is not familiar with the term "rant" - allow me to give you the description and then you can look at your original posts and see if they match said description.

speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.

And no, certainly not angry, you will know for sure when I post an angry post. I just point very matter of fact and bluntly - I dont have time for stupidity any longer in my life, in person or online. Ive watched enough of that and lost enough because of it. No more. And I encourage the rest of you to start speaking up against stupidity because if the last 2 plus years has taught us anything, silence allows stupid things to grow unchecked into giant f*cking messes.

WvB

Dec 20, 2021
I have indeed an older Slice of life version ... will get rid of it and see if it helped. Thanks for the idea.
Hope it works, if not, check mods that affect romantical interactions first, for updates, double installed versions etc. so man mods broke with this patch, maybe there's a list somewhere that might help.

Reactions: Ratpack

Vincent Hyde

Sep 13, 2016
I think the starvation issue doesn't have anything to do with mods. The only mods I have are Nisa and wickedwhims, which are on the newest versions. Unless those are the cause.