Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
So kindly stop talking.
If you think there isn't a war against the rights of women going on in the US right now, you need to be the one that needs to stop talking. Over 55% of the US population disagrees with you, and Biden is working on fixing things. So don't go around speaking for the US population when the majority would not agree with you, nor would many around the globe, the US is being mocked now for the war on women's rights. So yeah, Biden is going to have to step on the toes of Utah, Texas and some of the other states, way it goes.

Last edited:

armymdic00

Jul 31, 2019
If you think there isn't a war against the rights of women going on in the US right now, you need to be the one that needs to stop talking. Roe/Wade was put in place because the feds had to step in, just like they had to regarding segregation in schools, and probably will have to do so regarding guns in the future. Sometimes the feds have to stomp on the states when they cross the line, and Biden is already working on a way to eliminate what Scotus did. For now many young girls have to travel to California, Oregon, etc, and Newsom is setting up financial aid programs to help them get here for the procedure, all of which shouldn't have needed to be done if people minded their own business. And Turbo does not promote bestiality, most of the drama over Devious Desires was due to Turbo not wanting to be linked to a mod with bestiality.
If you think a forum about NSFW mods for the Sims cares about your political beliefs, you should probably stop talking as well. Go over to Reddit for your daily dose of yelling your opinions from the rooftop.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Could be EA marketing strategy... If we make a big enough mess of Sims4 maybe people will see Sims5 as a good alternative...
Maybe but I don't think so since it happened with Sims 2 as well towards the end of its life. If it was an Apple stunt, they'd have dragged their feet on fixes, but within 2-3 days Bon Voyage was fixed, and that one about going into the past or future had a serious bug, patched within a day or two. Plus, Maxis doesn't have to sabotage Sims 4 to get people to buy Sims 5. The online thing they're promising with 5, along with the photo recognition stuff, and the ability to buy from merchants within the game, its most likely going to go over a big way with console gamers, since well, console gamers don't really give a damn about mods anyways, and I see a lot of the women loving the things they promise with 5. It may not go over well with adult modding community, but we're the minority compared to rest of their fan base. I mean every girl I know has the Sims 4 and they don't use any mods, they love it as is... and they'll really love the 5th....

Last edited:

Ratpack

Dec 31, 2017
Slice of life was not the only problem ... NPCC mod prevented romantic interactions!

Quote from one of the creator's patreons: " I don't know if this is common knowledge already (it probably is) but I noticed that with the new updates/patches, NPCC has broken interactions and relationship-building. Whenever 2+ Sims are finished with their interaction, they automatically reset. I've tested for broken mods, and this was the source of that specific problem. "

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
C/P from Loverslab:7

In fact there is an issue with saving the game that also occurs when entering the CAS. Saving and moving to the map then back to a lot you realize you're coming back to a previous save, losing all the progress made, relationship etc. And it also time to time reset the WW settings. Saving manually before going to the map may work but not all the time or just for the game progression but not for the WW settings. That's quite annoying.
Another bug is I can't initiate sex between teens, workaround is ta make a teen having fun himself then someone ask to join. But adult with teens it's fine. I don't use the cheat "always accept sex", let's keep some challenge
;)

Also when adding an adult in CAS and changing him to a teen, the trait "post prebubere" is not available.
And the action shift + click "make Sims happy" not always work, the bar are filled but don't go in green status.

All my adult mods are up to date, BMD, WP, MCC and WW, that's quite frustrating.

I tried to remove WP, no effect.

I tried to reset my sims 4 folder backing up the essential files and folder as someone suggested, no effect.

I created a new game, same bugs.

I didn't tried to delete WW folder, run the game, and then putting it back. I have no clue what if could break on my sims.

So it's not just a CAS bug, but a global save bug
I have the exact same issues going on. Ive tried saving the game with the "save as" method, still the same problem, so I'm assuming its a game problem, not a mod problem. So I'm basically playing throw away families till they fix whatever is going on.

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
... and for me, NPCC indeed was the culprit.
What i did actually,after removing the NPC mod loaded my saved game and got LE notification.later i applied WW command (ww.fix and ww.reset_save_data)and saved the game. Now its alright with the newly saved game but still getting LE with the older save..anyway its better than starting a fresh game and creating a lots again. EA sucks..

Reactions: Jules 27

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
I have the exact same issues going on. Ive tried saving the game with the "save as" method, still the same problem, so I'm assuming its a game problem, not a mod problem. So I'm basically playing throw away families till they fix whatever is going on.
yeah shit i'm also struggling with same issue, it's almost always friday 6 or 8 pm for me

Danragon02

Sep 28, 2020
Yesterday I had similar saving issue. After I saved my game at the in-game time of Thursday 1:00 AM and loaded it again, the time of my save returned to Wednesday 9:37 AM, the in-game time of previous save. Yet the house still had the fence decoration I added in my last save. So I essentially went through a time loop.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Since a lot of people are looking for errors in their custom mods here: Not everything is caused by them!!! EA released a bug pack instead of a gameplay pack. And they know it: Hotfix will come around August 7th.
Therefore only as a suggestion: wait and then invest time in individual troubleshooting.
As an example, the bug with custom beds: Both Felixandre and Harrie are on summer vacation. Thus, their update will not be expected until mid-August.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
True, but NPCC indeed causes problems and removing it has enabled me to almost play without bugs.
That is also true. Known errors and mod updates I also run immediately. But tedious searches on your own, such as the 50/50 method, might currently be wasted effort...

Reactions: DeadNin

loorah

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone got a workaround for the no prom bug? I know aging off "fixes" it but I don't really want immortal sims since I only play legacy challenges lol

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
EA released a bug pack instead of a gameplay pack
I've been playing Sims 4 since its release, and, for me, this pack has been the buggiest ever!!! Don't remember seeing this mess, when any other pack was released.

Some mods are helping with some of the bugs? Yes, they are. But, like you said, this excuse of a gameplay pack is just a bug pack. It just made the game really un-playable.

marvin961

May 8, 2018
The prom error should be related to the aging settings and the aging error as far as I know.
EA's aging bug hotfix has been out for a few hours. Install it and try again.
I never had this bug, because aging is off for me by default.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
I've been playing Sims 4 since its release, and, for me, this pack has been the buggiest ever!!! Don't remember seeing this mess, when any other pack was released.

Some mods are helping with some of the bugs? Yes, they are. But, like you said, this excuse of a gameplay pack is just a bug pack. It just made the game really un-playable.
And they wonder why people pirate the shit out off their games... Well if they destined part of the millions they make with all these half assed packs to improve the quality of their games and the working conditions of the developers instead of filling the already full pockets of the people at the top, if they valued quality over quantity, more people would think that they deserve that money and buy from them.

But no, EA never learns and neither do those who keep buying these packs even though each time they are releasing them with even more bugs than the previous one