Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
And they wonder why people pirate the shit out off their games...
Its best just to walk away entirely, but it takes more than one person, has to be many. If everyone who has issues with this latest add on just stop buying or playing their games, that's what hurts them, that's when they'll realize, "hey, we're not making any money.. hrmm.. uh.. wonder why.. hrmm... uh.. wonder if its because all of these people who were complaining that we make buggy crap".

EA, Activision, and a few others, they rush the developers and put money before quality, and they don't give two shits. So yeah, the only solution is for the masses with the issues to do is to walk away. I kind of wish Bethesda or some other developer would give EA come comptition and make a sims based game, but no one else seems to want to compete with them. THere was that Playboy game but that game was a joke.

Reactions: huhula

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Since a lot of people are looking for errors in their custom mods here: Not everything is caused by them!!! EA released a bug pack instead of a gameplay pack. And they know it: Hotfix will come around August 7th.
Therefore only as a suggestion: wait and then invest time in individual troubleshooting.
As an example, the bug with custom beds: Both Felixandre and Harrie are on summer vacation. Thus, their update will not be expected until mid-August.
You mean the next sledgehammer comes on aug. 7th :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CortoMaltese

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
And they wonder why people pirate the shit out off their games...

Not gonna lie, though, after some time (don't remember what was the last one that I bought), I just started pirating the packs. Sorry not sorry...
I've never been against piracy; but EA has, definitely, helped me get in the mindset that, "pirate it first. Then, if you feel like buying the product later as a support, so be it."

Well if they destined part of the millions they make with all these half assed packs to improve the quality of their games and the working conditions of the developers instead of filling the already full pockets of the people at the top, if they valued quality over quantity, more people would think that they deserve that money and buy from them.

And that's what I was thinking about! They just released the wolf pack, or whatever. They couldn't have waited a little bit to release the High School one? Playtest this shit 'til it was way less fucking buggy? What's the hurry, you know...

So, yeah, people, what's the moral of the story? Do pirate the shit out of TS4! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Moonny

GMBGragle21

May 20, 2021
Yesterday I had similar saving issue. After I saved my game at the in-game time of Thursday 1:00 AM and loaded it again, the time of my save returned to Wednesday 9:37 AM, the in-game time of previous save. Yet the house still had the fence decoration I added in my last save. So I essentially went through a time loop.
The reason for this is because of the WhickedWhims mod. I've had the same error, wasted 8 hours on a save, just to have my Sims play out like they're in Groundhogs Day. If you remove the WW mod, the time loop stops. Idk what specifically in the mod causes it, but whenever you enter CAS, or leave to a new lot, then back to your sims home, everything you have done will be reverted back to a specific time. (Tested it yesterday to make sure it was WW that did it.)

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Its best just to walk away entirely

But, like, man... I really like TS4, for example. Or else, I wouldn't be here after all this time... So, no, I wouldn't walk away, entirely, from this game. And I don't think people should walk away from it, as well. This shit has a huge community for a reason! It's far from being the best game, but it's also far from being the worst!

EA, Activision, and a few others, they rush the developers and put money before quality, and they don't give two shits. So yeah, the only solution is for the masses with the issues to do is to walk away. I kind of wish Bethesda or some other developer would give EA come comptition and make a sims based game, but no one else seems to want to compete with them. THere was that Playboy game but that game was a joke.

And we, common folks, should just stop to, blindly, put faith in these companies. What the whole CyperPunk/CD Projekt RED, and GTA Trilogy/Rockstar have taught us... These companies think they have people wrapped around their dirty little fingers... And, in a way, they really have. But once people just start buying the product after some sort of test, I think that maybe... and that's a big maybe... they revaluate their whole marketing strategy, and shit.

Reactions: Moonny

Danragon02

Sep 28, 2020
The reason for this is because of the WhickedWhims mod. I've had the same error, wasted 8 hours on a save, just to have my Sims play out like they're in Groundhogs Day. If you remove the WW mod, the time loop stops. Idk what specifically in the mod causes it, but whenever you enter CAS, or leave to a new lot, then back to your sims home, everything you have done will be reverted back to a specific time. (Tested it yesterday to make sure it was WW that did it.)
Grounddog Day, lol. Almost forgot that one. Anyway, the situation is now worse. Yesterday I finally encountered the aging bug. My witches' kids dropped out of school, kept spinning and aging up relentlessly. Now I have to wait for the new patch. We should really call this patch " The Time-space Conumdrum" patch.

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
I thought it was WW too, but when I played with just WW it stopped happening. When I had MC Command and WW it started again. I then tried MC Command on its own, it didn't happen, seems when both are in together it messes up, so I'm at a loss as to what it can be unless its EA trying to kill off the big mods and make people choose, I just don't know, so for now I'm just playing "throw away" games until all this crap gets sorted.

Reactions: venom757

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
There is a known issue in MCCC with the age thing.... While EA claims to have fixed their end, it appears that they decided to change the way they calculate age. That said, MCCC has a bug in its custom age settings as a direct result of EA's change. They just don't work right. Deaderpool is aware of the problem, and claims it will be fixed in the next release. They didn't say when the next release would be available. So for now, if you use MCCC with 1.90, it's suggested that you turn off aging, or remove MCCC until the next release.

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
There is a known issue in MCCC with the age thing.... While EA claims to have fixed their end, it appears that they decided to change the way they calculate age. That said, MCCC has a bug in its custom age settings as a direct result of EA's change. They just don't work right. Deaderpool is aware of the problem, and claims it will be fixed in the next release. They didn't say when the next release would be available. So for now, if you use MCCC with 1.90, it's suggested that you turn off aging, or remove MCCC until the next release.
I don't mess with aging on MCCC and Ive had no issues with the aging bug, maybe that is the new pack, which I don't and won't have. Ive refused to buy any more packs/expansions since the My Wedding Stories debacle

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I thought it was WW too, but when I played with just WW it stopped happening. When I had MC Command and WW it started again. I then tried MC Command on its own, it didn't happen, seems when both are in together it messes up, so I'm at a loss as to what it can be unless its EA trying to kill off the big mods and make people choose, I just don't know, so for now I'm just playing "throw away" games until all this crap gets sorted.
If I understand you right, since I took MC Command out yesterday before playing my game. I shouldn't have the problem I had before where I saved the game, shut it down, started up the next day and my house being gone and it being like I never even played the Sim at all, right?

Spinnerz

Apr 25, 2021
Is there any way to disable/mute the custom animation sound? (like deleting some line in s4s). I personally think it's annoying and destroys the experience