Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with MCCC since the update? I have the most recent version, direct from the website. But, I can't access it at all.
Update of what? game or MCCC?...The latest public version of MC will work only with the latest version of game 1.90.358.1030 .

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Before I waste countless hours -

Has anyone encountered the bug since the update in which the game starts up fine, the household moves around, you can select between families and then within about 2 to 3 minutes everyone freezes (but not in T mode) and debug doesnt work and you're unable to select between households however the game itself is still running as I can still see the snow falling to the ground and in some cases the minor characters (toddlers) seem to keep moving for a period longer before they too lock up (not sure if they're locking up because they're waiting to interact with a frozen character or not).

Any idea which mod(s) may be the culprit - updated all the usual culprits and since i have 100g plus mods, was hoping for someone else to encounter a similiar issue or knows what the root cause is.

Thx

Nov 17, 2020
Is anyone else having this problem where their sim cant eat food on certain lots. my sim cant eat food on their home lot every time i try they dont walk up or they get to the table and t-pose not sitting down also the action does not appear in their queue, at first i thought it was just a weird bug going on with custom content tables so i switched it out with a base game one... that didnt fix it. after removing my script mods, normal mods and even repairing the game still no fix. is this a bug that can be fixed or do i need a clean save?

Thanks~

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017

Has anyone encountered the bug since the update in which the game starts up fine, the household moves around, you can select between families and then within about 2 to 3 minutes everyone freezes (but not in T mode) and debug doesnt work and you're unable to select between households however the game itself is still running as I can still see the snow falling to the ground and in some cases the minor characters (toddlers) seem to keep moving for a period longer before they too lock up (not sure if they're locking up because they're waiting to interact with a frozen character or not).

Any idea which mod(s) may be the culprit - updated all the usual culprits and since i have 100g plus mods, was hoping for someone else to encounter a similiar issue or knows what the root cause is.

Thx
Biggest chance it's a Mod Script not just a general mod. When starting the game you can see the modscripts mentioned. Either write them down or make a screenshot by using the printscreen and windows button at the same time.

Then you look for the mods scripts and move them out the mods folder to desktop restart and see if it is still there. If not add one of the mods scripts start the game and check. Continue this until the issue appears again and you know which mod is outdated.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Biggest chance it's a Mod Script not just a general mod. When starting the game you can see the modscripts mentioned. Either write them down or make a screenshot by using the printscreen and windows button at the same time.

Then you look for the mods scripts and move them out the mods folder to desktop restart and see if it is still there. If not add one of the mods scripts start the game and check. Continue this until the issue appears again and you know which mod is outdated.
Yeah i figured as much, thanks for telling me how to do the 50/50 method ;) I think someone with over 100g of mods already knows this, hence i was asking if there was a known culprit before I start pulling mods from my folder. And it's not always a script file, ive learned that the hard way :(

Reactions: Deckmaster

colds12

May 21, 2019
Update of what? game or MCCC?...The latest public version of MC will work only with the latest version of game 1.90.358.1030 .
My game is the current version. And, I've downloaded the public MCCC directly from the website. Still, when I click on a sim, computer, or any other accessible object, I don't get an option for MCCC. I suspect that another mod might be interferring with it. Just don't know which one and was curious if anyone else had a solution.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018

Unlikely since the python code hasn't been changed in several years.

SimLvr8

May 4, 2021
Is anyone else having this problem where their sim cant eat food on certain lots. my sim cant eat food on their home lot every time i try they dont walk up or they get to the table and t-pose not sitting down also the action does not appear in their queue, at first i thought it was just a weird bug going on with custom content tables so i switched it out with a base game one... that didnt fix it. after removing my script mods, normal mods and even repairing the game still no fix. is this a bug that can be fixed or do i need a clean save?

Thanks~
I THINK this has to do with the broken cc beds, so IF you have any, maybe remove them, delete your localcache file then reload your game.

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018

Thx
sounds like you need to keep dividing your mod folder in half until you find your problem lol.

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
C/P from Loverslab:7

In fact there is an issue with saving the game that also occurs when entering the CAS. Saving and moving to the map then back to a lot you realize you're coming back to a previous save, losing all the progress made, relationship etc. And it also time to time reset the WW settings. Saving manually before going to the map may work but not all the time or just for the game progression but not for the WW settings. That's quite annoying.
Another bug is I can't initiate sex between teens, workaround is ta make a teen having fun himself then someone ask to join. But adult with teens it's fine. I don't use the cheat "always accept sex", let's keep some challenge
;)

Also when adding an adult in CAS and changing him to a teen, the trait "post prebubere" is not available.
And the action shift + click "make Sims happy" not always work, the bar are filled but don't go in green status.

All my adult mods are up to date, BMD, WP, MCC and WW, that's quite frustrating.

I tried to remove WP, no effect.

I tried to reset my sims 4 folder backing up the essential files and folder as someone suggested, no effect.

I created a new game, same bugs.

I didn't tried to delete WW folder, run the game, and then putting it back. I have no clue what if could break on my sims.

So it's not just a CAS bug, but a global save bug

Reactions: Jules 27 and wacek