Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
As per what he said in his patreon and in the LL support thread, it's frank from simdulgence but heavily modified, and the top mesh from the red headed is the SDnormal chest modified by him with jiggle included in the pack file.

From his patreon :

View attachment 2166465

In my game "100 girth" works fine with his animations, too.

I use a simplegen penis with a normal shape (Large one), and with the sliders to make the penis bigger, it works fine. The penises sliders is what you need.
I wonder if changing the penis size (larger) affected the gameplay?

Like maybe extra moodlet or something like Big Dick Problem mod?

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
anybody knows wcif bonita custom characters sims?, kemono's page is outdated and there's nothing in the vault

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
So Nisa K mods simply don't work anymore or is there a way to work around it?
Any mod which use & need WW heavily need updating for the WW patreon version 174 onwards.
You are still good to go if you use the public WW version or Patreon version 173.2.
No workaround.

As far as I know AEP and RedappleNet were already updated but this leads to issues with the public version or patreon version 173.2.
It's currently a mess really. If you can just wait until there is an update for everything and some further bugs are polished.

If you still use public WW or Patreon 173.2 you shall keep it as long as possible until everything else which uses WW is updated.

hongsiking

Apr 12, 2019
nisa is too lazy!!! Currently $15,730 is being sponsored and there is no news. At least once a month, even if it's not an update, Nisa should post some news.

Reactions: Jules 27

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
nisa is too lazy!!! Currently $15,730 is being sponsored and there is no news. At least once a month, even if it's not an update, Nisa should post some news.
Sure, they're greedy, but they only get away with it because someone's paying them those $15,730... if no one did they'd actually have to work for their money. Same goes for turbo. Same goes for EA. Same goes for anyone (or anything really, even dogs!) who just gets rewarded indiscriminately and with no conditionings or rules.
I sure don't get paid if I feel like sitting on my ass and scratching my balls all day. :whistle::coffee:

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
She is working on a patch. No Patreon news but mentioned it in discord. Still tho...for the non-discord crowd she shall post some news, that's true.

Reactions: The J Man

The J Man

Jul 11, 2020
Sure, they're greedy, but they only get away with it because someone's paying them those $15,730... if no one did they'd actually have to work for their money. Same goes for turbo. Same goes for EA...
I will honestly never understand this sort of useless vitriol.
Why does it matter to you how much someone makes if it doesn't cost you anything? I sure don't give a fuck.
What do you (or I) have to gain if these people suddenly don't get any money? Literally nothing. On the other hand, we will lose future content that we pirate for free anyways. Think, Mark! Think!
500×255
33c.jpg

Also, I know it's hard, but you just have to accept it granddad, that in the 21st century, bricklaying and chimney-sweeping are not the only "real jobs" anymore, and yes, some of these darned kids will make a darned good living by doing useless artsy-fartsy things.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I will honestly never understand this sort of useless vitriol.
Why does it matter to you how much someone makes if it doesn't cost you anything? I sure don't give a fuck.
What do you (or I) have to gain if these people suddenly don't get any money? Literally nothing. On the other hand, we will lose future content that we pirate for free anyways. Think, Mark! Think!
500×255
View attachment 2174052

Also, I know it's hard, but you just have to accept it granddad, that in the 21st century, bricklaying and chimney-sweeping are not the only "real jobs" anymore, and yes, some of these darned kids will make a darned good living by doing useless artsy-fartsy things.

Granddad haha :ROFLMAO: you don't have to take it so hard, it's not a... you know what. My job, although none of your business, is not a "real job" as boomers like to call it, so jokes on you I guess as my age is also something you assumed wrong in your urgent hysterical attempt to shut off someone else's opinions and position in a subject. There's the vitriol you're seeing in others. Instead of assuming a bunch of personal stuff you should have read properly:

This is actually not about someone making money, it's about people being a piece of shit and having lesser and lesser morals by the day. I don't have a "real job" but I still have to give something to receive something. Don't know about you but I think it's fair and actually makes me a better person, instead of being a narcissistic glutton pig that just takes more than it gives.

Sorry but if to you it's an old fashioned thing to actually deserving to earn something, be it respect or friendship or money, then well... I don't need to say anything about you as you said it all yourself. Your opinion though... a little low but... well it's yours, own it. :) Remember opinions, like words, can't hurt you. So it's okay for everyone to have them and share them. You and me.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I haven't tried The Sims 4 (properly) in a hot minute, and I honestly don't know if it's even okay to ask this question after so much time but, does anyone know where to find this shirt (or even better quality of some sort?) If someone knows, I think I'll actually try it again. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Belondin