Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Bobahloo animations (18.11.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Savaccini Animations (18.11.2022)

Nevely42 Animations (15.11.2022)

BigBadBunny Animations (18.11.2022)

Jade Scorpion's Animations (18.11.2022)

Bouncing Boobies (17.09.2022)
i see you have jade scorpion's stuff there. do you by any chance also know where to get their pose packs?

Reactions: Simsviciadolol

Moonny

May 12, 2018
I know I sound like a broken record, but I have one more request. I had a question before about the animated parts (vagina/anus) in the latest versions of WW, and I stumbled upon the WW changelog page that has a preview of it. Does anyone know how I could get the same result as on there? They say it's Noir's body and Khlas rig, but I can't seem to make it work. Here are the pics, if anyone knows what bodies and animations are used especially for the vagina result, it would be amazing, thanks in advance!

Page:
The vagina is by Noir as credited in the description, but it isn't the one available on Noir's page, it's the default one included in WW. Noir's Patreon vagina model is different and only has the anus rigged, so it won't work with animated vagina animations unless they update it

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
I know I sound like a broken record, but I have one more request. I had a question before about the animated parts (vagina/anus) in the latest versions of WW, and I stumbled upon the WW changelog page that has a preview of it. Does anyone know how I could get the same result as on there? They say it's Noir's body and Khlas rig, but I can't seem to make it work. Here are the pics, if anyone knows what bodies and animations are used especially for the vagina result, it would be amazing, thanks in advance!

Page:
These animations are by Khlas. One of the gif have their character on it (the right one) and there is more on his twitter, with the same animations. I have no idea why he didn’t release them yet.

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
The vagina is by Noir as credited in the description, but it isn't the one available on Noir's page, it's the default one included in WW. Noir's Patreon vagina model is different and only has the anus rigged, so it won't work with animated vagina animations unless they update it
Oh, I didn't think of trying the default one... My bad, indeed it seems like it looks similar now, but do we have a list of animators that are working with that rig? I can think of maybe one or two like Nevely but that's about it.

These animations are by Khlas. One of the gif have their character on it (the right one) and there is more on his twitter, with the same animations. I have no idea why he didn’t release them yet.
Are you talking about the anus rig one? I thought they did release all the anims, but maybe they didn't yet, don't think they have any plans on doing vagina stuff though.

ShaneTheStampede

Oct 27, 2022
It's strange no one has yet subbed to these, quality seems pretty good.
I agree, I especially want these animations, they look great and also unique in some ways.

I am planning on subbing to various authors hopefully next month, and for the same reason you just mentioned, this will be one of the creators I want to sub to. Not sure if I will be able to financially, as I am not doing the best in that regard. However, if I can, I intend to share.

champ1500

Sep 14, 2019
Anyone know news about the update of the MOD nisasWickedPerversions I can't use the mod at all, so I have to delete the mod first.

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Hi,
Do we have a thread on Sims 4 for non NSFW questions ?
My questions are on repairing broken mods, mesh, available tools etc.
I know the Sims4tray importer and the Sims4Studio application but I ran the batch fix for makeup and it is running for more than en hour now, normal as said in some other forums .... but well.

My main in game issue is that some sims are missing body parts time to time.
Yes, I've downloaded a lot of mods and Sims.
I'd like to get rid of my broken mods but I don't want to loose my favorite sims :)

Some patreon were offering to create Sims based on photo, do you know some you propose to repair your mod folder ?
I know that takes time and time is money, I know :) No problem with that if they are talentuous.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone have all of lovebob's stuff thus far? I only really care about the female stuff he's made and his accessories tbh, but he takes like 6 months to 2 years to make his shit public, its crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: Edward_59

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Does anyone have all of lovebob's stuff thus far? I only really care about the female stuff he's made and his accessories tbh, but he takes like 6 months to 2 years to make his shit public, its crazy
Don't know if you have this stuff from here:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Don't know if you have this stuff from here:
of course I do, all of that stuff is basically free now though, there's stuff from even 2 years ago the guy hasn't released publicly, really I want the striped arm and leg sleeve stuff, but its not in there. And the stirrup socks/leggings

Last edited: