Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As long as you don't delete the tray files, you're safe to keep the sims you have (maybe even share some of them here?). But no, there is not a SFW sims4 thread anymore, since it was closed, due to being too much SFW and for some reason, the mods here at F95 did not find that OK.

You could start by removing all mods and slowly re-add them until you find out which is broken.

TheTantabus

Apr 10, 2021
Hello, idk if this was been asked before, but it seems interesting to discuss.
The thing is, i want to use a custom sim (downloaded from here or somewhere) as my daughter, but when i change her to kid and i modify something (like hair & clothes), his adult version changes. How can i modify his kid version and return to her base appareance when she grows up? Is this even possible? is there any mod or method to let you do this?
From now the only way i found seems to be re adding the sim and copy/paste all the relations, skills and so.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Hello, idk if this was been asked before, but it seems interesting to discuss.
The thing is, i want to use a custom sim (downloaded from here or somewhere) as my daughter, but when i change her to kid and i modify something (like hair & clothes), his adult version changes. How can i modify his kid version and return to her base appareance when she grows up? Is this even possible? is there any mod or method to let you do this?
From now the only way i found seems to be re adding the sim and copy/paste all the relations, skills and so.
Keep the desired adult version in your gallery. When the child grows up, replace them with MCCC (appearance only) in the CAS part with the copy/paste function with your gallery version. All achievements and relationships will then be preserved.

Reactions: TheTantabus

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
OK there was a new Sims4 update and now I cannot get my mods to load. I have the latest ( )
So I open Sims4 and it says (Mods disabled) so I go into options and re-enable them, I double checked to make sure it is checked and then restart the game, but every time I do this, Sims4 disables mods.

What do I do?

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
OK there was a new Sims4 update and now I cannot get my mods to load. I have the latest ( )
So I open Sims4 and it says (Mods disabled) so I go into options and re-enable them, I double checked to make sure it is checked and then restart the game, but every time I do this, Sims4 disables mods.

What do I do?
It's strange that it happened to you (mine didn't)

Open your user\documents\the sims 4
Locate the file options.ini
Search inside and change the entries as follows:

scriptmodsenabled = 1
modsdisabled = 0

Save and close, launch the game ;)

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
It's strange that it happened to you (mine didn't)

Open your user\documents\the sims 4
Locate the file options.ini
Search inside and change the entries as follows:

scriptmodsenabled = 1
modsdisabled = 0

Save and close, launch the game ;)
Ok did that, first one had the 1 but modsdisabled = 0 had a "1" so I changed it to a 0, saved the file and reloaded the game. After a longer than normal start, it still popped up with this 1669401536637.png 1669401536637.png

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims V175.3 (24.11.2022)

Savaccini Animations (25.11.2022)

Nevely42 Animations (24.11.2022)

BigBadBunny Animations (23.11.2022)

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
hi, I hope everyone's doing alright. I'd like to ask:
is it just my game or WW started letting penises visible in mermaid form? It didn't show the penis (whether soft or hard mode) mermaid form ever before as I remember. I started experiencing this "issue" since last WW update. I thought it was the sim that may have some messed up buffs or something but it occurred with other mermaid sims and different penises, too. I couldn't see any vagina visible in mermaid form but i assume it's because it is hard to point out since the morph is way more "inside" of the sim's body than them penises.
If anyone hasn't got this glitch, or know anything about it, please let me know. Thanks so much in advance <3