Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I haven't tried The Sims 4 (properly) in a hot minute, and I honestly don't know if it's even okay to ask this question after so much time but, does anyone know where to find this shirt (or even better quality of some sort?) If someone knows, I think I'll actually try it again. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That looks like something from NitroPanic but I couldn't find any male wet shirt from them, only female. I just tried the female wet shirt on my male sims to see if it would create a similar effect but the body gets deformed with breasts. Could be from their patreon or it's probably from another creator entirely.

Reactions: KekKoo

JohntheOne

Feb 2, 2020
I haven't tried The Sims 4 (properly) in a hot minute, and I honestly don't know if it's even okay to ask this question after so much time but, does anyone know where to find this shirt (or even better quality of some sort?) If someone knows, I think I'll actually try it again. :unsure:
evtl. This ?

lefoud.JPG

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
That looks like something from NitroPanic but I couldn't find any male wet shirt from them, only female. I just tried the female wet shirt on my male sims to see if it would create a similar effect but the body gets deformed with breasts. Could be from their patreon or it's probably from another creator entirely.
Oddl what works a lot for me when I try looking for specific items in Sims is google image search. Type in what you're looking for and browse by image, a lot easier than reading text and clicking everything.

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
I know I sound like a broken record, but I have one more request. I had a question before about the animated parts (vagina/anus) in the latest versions of WW, and I stumbled upon the WW changelog page that has a preview of it. Does anyone know how I could get the same result as on there? They say it's Noir's body and Khlas rig, but I can't seem to make it work. Here are the pics, if anyone knows what bodies and animations are used especially for the vagina result, it would be amazing, thanks in advance!

Page:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Bobahloo animations (18.11.2022)

Savaccini Animations (18.11.2022)

Nevely42 Animations (15.11.2022)

BigBadBunny Animations (18.11.2022)

Jade Scorpion's Animations (18.11.2022)

Bouncing Boobies (17.09.2022)

Last edited:

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I've been playing it for six years with no problems
My thought is that you have downloaded something that is a bad mod!

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
what causes the UI at the top right and exit menu to glitch?

it's not UI cheats extension.

for 1.93

The J Man

Jul 11, 2020
what causes the UI at the top right and exit menu to glitch?
it's not UI cheats extension.
For me, the culprit is usually either More CAS Columns or Tmex-BetterBuildBuy, check if you have any of them, if you do, just update them to the latest version.

Reactions: luerv