Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
since nisa WP not working , anyone know any alternative of nisa WP ? virginity system & prostitution ?
Working fine with Public WW and Patreon WW 173.2
She has to go thru a ton of script to patch up the shit Turbo changed in current Patreon WW. Just be patient.

titan85f

Mar 20, 2020
Doesn't the public version in loverslab & the patreon v are same at the moment ?
I don't know what real differences there are, but the public and the patreon have different numbers

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Working fine with Public WW and Patreon WW 173.2
She has to go thru a ton of script to patch up the shit Turbo changed in current Patreon WW. Just be patient.
I still cannot believe she hasn't separated the mod, the only thing that ever stopped me using it was all that weird shit like laying eggs and such nonsense, prostitution is the only thing I would like but fuck all that other shit.

skyrim58

Mar 16, 2019
Hello, does anyone have "Cannibal Stall with menu sneak peek" and "cannibal butcher shop sneak peek" from necrodog please?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So our glorious Sims4img leaker is no more? Damn, I can find a couple on the vault and site searching. Guess sims4imag shares links on simfileshare but with 'l33t' speak. Crawlers haven't hit a ton but got a couple of them that way at least.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Fouyaya animations (26.11.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bobahloo animations (27.11.2022)

BigBadBunny Animations (27.11.2022)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Wait 3 mo until they're free on Patreon. Doesn't look like there's a leaker anymore.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
OK there was a new Sims4 update and now I cannot get my mods to load. I have the latest ( )
So I open Sims4 and it says (Mods disabled) so I go into options and re-enable them, I double checked to make sure it is checked and then restart the game, but every time I do this, Sims4 disables mods.

What do I do?
you have to delete a .txt file from the game folder
I think it's called "version" or something like that

Reactions: Hotlisa

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a working eyelash remover that works with latest wicked whims head mesh?
I don't know about any problems with WW regarding removing lashes. It was mostly a game issue with some patches after which the eyelash remover had to be updated. Last time the Werewolf Pack Patch.
Until then I used the version from Cien but it stopped working, so I currently use the version from Kijiko.

bagracer

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks, the kijiko one works. I made a big update recently from 1.69 version of sims to the current one. I eneded up having several days worth of 50/50 mod eliminating, using cmars updating programs etc. Anyways had the floating tongues in ww until I removed the eyelash remover. I did not realize that kijiko was updated. All good now, so thanks everyone.