Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Talking about DD mod ?
DD cannot work with WW, simple as that, I don't think there is any relation with the high school dlc.
But I made only one try with DD (and removing WW), it introduced so many bug, lag time, I could not even play the game with it, so I remove it and get back to WW, pretty much satisfied with it.
Please use WW supported mods wisely then you won't have any hassle

Sep 7, 2018
Talking about DD mod ?
DD cannot work with WW, simple as that, I don't think there is any relation with the high school dlc.
But I made only one try with DD (and removing WW), it introduced so many bug, lag time, I could not even play the game with it, so I remove it and get back to WW, pretty much satisfied with it.
I actually did a test on that matter. I kept the same CC and animation setup. A relatively moderate amount around 20GB with very few script mods. WW (alone and no other WW mods) versus DD (alone and with no DD plugins). I would spend around 10 minutes initiating various animation and features and see what happened if anything.

WW: Game load time was significant. Anims generally worked but generated 2 exceptions on very simple pairings. Full of a bunch of .. frankly extremely weird content that I have no interest in. However it's all optional and can be switched off.

DD: Game load time was less by about 1/3. (Still long but not excruciating.) I tried to duplicate the same behavior I tried with WW. (Not 100% of course!) In the exact same pairing where WW generated errors, I got nothing but animations happening with DD. I couldn't get DD to generate an exception at all. Additionally with base DD, it's just plain and simple features without a bunch of weird junk. (Yes, I know you can add weird junk if you want but that takes the form of a plugin so I don't have to manually switch things off.)

DD was the clear winner. Perhaps it starts slowing down with the addition of DD plugins but that's beyond what I was interested in. Also WW definitely has more mods which would factor into what people would prefer.

Another interesting bonus is that the DD folks don't ban you from everything if you mention WW. Try mentioning DD on anything related to WW to see the difference. :ROFLMAO:

Sep 7, 2018
oh boy, it's that debate again. Listen : We don't care about the mods you use in your computer nor we care about what are the difference between mods. This is a thread for sharing stuff, let it die.
What debate? You pick either WW or DD depending on what you're after. :p

And you might not care about other's experience with mods but I sure as hell do. If somebody's done a test where WW won out, I'd love to know about it!

ShaneTheStampede

Oct 27, 2022
Heads up, if you don't already know this, and it doesn't matter which one (WW or DD) that you use or whatever mods, it'll make load time faster regardless, but if you turn off that popup (uncheck show on startup) that shows all of your mods, CC, etc, the game will startup about five times faster. At least, that was my result. My game went from taking about an hour to start, to five minutes or less. I do use a lot of mods and CC too.

Last edited:

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
Hi all. I was wondering something.

Many people here share custom made sims with each other.

But how do people deal with the fact that basically every creator uses different sliders, meaning the downloaded Sims will never look the same?

Reactions: ShaneTheStampede

ShaneTheStampede

Oct 27, 2022
Hi all. I was wondering something.

Many people here share custom made sims with each other.

But how do people deal with the fact that basically every creator uses different sliders, meaning the downloaded Sims will never look the same?
One thing you'll notice that most people do, not all, is either include links to the sliders they use in the download post, or include them zipped within their downloads. Since I have a Slider sub folder in my mods folder, I store all my sliders together there for easy organization and management.

You will want to make sure you get the fixed versions of the sliders (usually tagged with "updated" or "fixed"), since one of the past updates broke them previously. Some authers, like Obscurus, will link a bulk download folder for the fixed versions of their sliders.

Pbls

Dec 9, 2022
Hi guys.
Does anyone know where I can download the updated Azmodan22 stairs and wall animations? I remember that they needed a mat to work, I recently downloaded them but the animations cause a rig error. Thanks!!

DialySYS

Feb 25, 2018
Heads up, if you don't already know this, and it doesn't matter which one (WW or DD) that you use or whatever mods, it'll make load time faster regardless, but if you turn off that popup (uncheck show on startup) that shows all of your mods, CC, etc, the game will startup about five times faster. At least, that was my result. My game went from taking about an hour to start, to five minutes or less. I do use a lot of mods and CC too.
My life was a life after all. Tnx

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
holy shit, i love you man