Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Andrew2

Jul 25, 2019
Heads up, if you don't already know this, and it doesn't matter which one (WW or DD) that you use or whatever mods, it'll make load time faster regardless, but if you turn off that popup (uncheck show on startup) that shows all of your mods, CC, etc, the game will startup about five times faster. At least, that was my result. My game went from taking about an hour to start, to five minutes or less. I do use a lot of mods and CC too.
My game is like this, very slow too. Thank you very much for your help, but where can I find this configuration option?

Reactions: joy_crazy_beared

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I realize this isn't a tech support thread but,

Does the mod not work with the version of the game from Fitgirl? V1.90.375.1020, deluxe edition or whatever it says. Just running barebones Wickedwhims, I can't get any scenes to engage, nor can I access wicked's menu.

Script and normal mods are enabled, the game recognizes wicked at startup, but the only part of wicked I can see is running in-game is that nude forms do not have censorship. Cannot do anything.

I've run the mod together with other animation mods and barebones to see if the anim mods are broken, but nah. Even barebones I can't see anything, and I can't see anything together with other mods either.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims V175.3 (08.12.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (13.12.2022)

Cyber Samurai Animations (13.12.2022)

Nevely42 Animations (12.12.2022)

BigBadBunny Animations (12.12.2022)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (30.11.2022)

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
oh boy, it's that debate again. Listen : We don't care about the mods you use in your computer nor we care about what are the difference between mods. This is a thread for sharing stuff, let it die.
Why so much bile man..? :confused: They're not spamming or doing anything that's not allowed in this thread, they're talking about NSFW mods. It doesn't interest me and I just move along, I don't need to shut them down just because it's not of my personal interest, that'd make me an absolute narcissist.
If there's a "debate", there's people interested in it, no? Even if it's just two people, just let them talk... Relax a little :)

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
i have a problem, every few interactions with any sim in my game they are beeing yelled at or insulted, it doesn't matter is it a child or a adult, why?

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
First download,

WickedWhims v170k
August 10th, 2022​

Do you play the Legacy Edition of the game? In other words: Can you access the game's online features (like the gallery, where you donwload Sims and stuff)? If you're playing Legacy, Wicked Pervs will not work properly (same for BMD btw).

Now, I'm a little bit confused about your description of how your mods are installed. This is probably because I'm too stupid to imagine the File Explorer window you are describing - I'm the kind of guy that likes screenshots. Still, this it what your Mods folder should be like (no screenshot here because my Mods folder isn't a good example):
Within "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods" you have three folders
"WickedWhimsMod"
"Basemental-Drugs"
"NisaWickedPerversions"
These three folders are created by simply extracting the .zip or .rar files you downloaded. You put them into the Mods folder and make sure that there are no subfolders within them (so no "Mods/WickedWhimsMod/animations", for example), because the game doesn't look there.

Once you have done that (and maybe added translations for the mods), you need to have mods enabled in-game. To do that, check both the options for "mods and custom content" and "script mods" - the latter one is needed for mod gameplay to function properly. If the game prompts you to restart, close it and launch it again.

Everything should work now, so load any household you like and interact with a computer to use "Tam explorer". Since there are quite a few interactions for computers, it might not show up in the first selection, but it will be there - even has a nice artichoke (no clue, how that thing is spelled) icon.
On the bright side, some mods are still fine (like WW)

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
WickedWhims v170k
August 10th, 2022

If WW doesn't support the mods
Then you have to start over
Personally, I think you have no idea how it works

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
want to ask quickly nicely because Im not an expert on laptops etc so I was wondering if anyone can answer me if they know what causes this issue with some hairs looking messed up so I can get my laptop fixed, thank you I would really appreciate it

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
want to ask quickly nicely because Im not an expert on laptops etc so I was wondering if anyone can answer me if they know what causes this issue with some hairs looking messed up so I can get my laptop fixed, thank you I would really appreciate it
If you use laptop mode in the game it might cause that the shaders for transparency don't work. This is because of the laptop mode which shall bring more performance for possible weaker CPU/GPU. If you have a machine with some power you shall try to deactivate laptop mode. Otherwise you might better focus on Maxis Style CC which don't use such transparencies.

By the way...what is this Joop guy talking about? He's not helping at all...

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Ok your right! I only wanna help you. You have start with download:
then you have the option to choose
Please, go to,

\/ SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR CHANGELOG \/ Supports game version 1.91.205 ( Sep 8 ), 1.92.145 ( Oct 11 ), 1.93.146 ( Nov 22 ) Looking for the Legacy Edition version? Click...
8,712,086 downloads
I can't explain more
When you have a question i wil help you.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
If you mean the blue/green highlight arround the edges, it isn't exclusive to laptops and hairstyles (you can also notice it on other parts of the sim) and it isn't an issue. That's just how CAS lighting works and you shouldn't worry about it, but if it bothers you, there are lightning mods that remove it. I use by

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
some mods contradict each other
what you get in hair style is that you don't get the right hair style
if you want to add a download to your game
do it per a download then you will find out where the problem is.

has nice hairstyle, clothes, shoes but bring them into your game at a time

Reactions: boomshow