Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
Nisa hotpatch! 19.12

1671511176141.png
Phew!

Finally the hotpatch for the latest Patreon release of WW is ready! Before I say anything else, I want to thank you little weirdos for sticking around my weird self while I battled trough my health issues to get this out!!!

Speaking of health, I'm doing better. When I released my last status post: I didn't quite know what my issues were. Well, I don't want to get in too much details, but since then I have had many, many doctor visits and we managed to narrow it down to 3 health problems, two of which explained my horrific fatigue issues. I talked a little more about this on the discord but I have since started treatment and I've been getting steadily better every day! I'm very hopeful I'll have my health issues fully managed soon which means I'll be getting back into a release schedule finally. Expect some small content updates over the next few weeks as I ramp things up and return power to NisaTown and a discussion afterwards about possibly splitting up the mod into parts. More on that later! For now Wicked Perversions is patched!

So what are you waiting for? Those sim booties won't sell themselves and I imagine there's quite a few sex demons quiet cum hungry! Don't hesitate to report any bugs you find and I'll address them asap!

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
Edit:
v175.4 (In-Works)
  • Nothing yet.

Wicked Whims 20.12

WickedWhims v175.3 is now out to fix some issues, improve a few things, and boost performance a little bit!
:nisa: Oh, and you can now play with NWP if you download the newest release from Nisa!

Last edited:

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Wicked Whims 20.12

WickedWhims v175.3 is now out to fix some issues, improve a few things, and boost performance a little bit!
:nisa: Oh, and you can now play with NWP if you download the newest release from Nisa!

Thanks! Is there a changelog for what he fixed?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hm...

somebody have an idea what is wrong?

i use latest game version (that's sure), latest WW (posted just few comments before)...

Ingame i have all the option, settings and such. I can even start a strip club and have dancers etc doing the dances etc..

but...

i have zero sex option anywhere. i can clic on floor, nothing... clic on NPCs, it open the WW menu/icon for settings and such, but nothing for sex... clic on items all around, nothing.

any idea what's wrong?

maybe it's the innapropriate file (for WW) that is not compatible anymore? or something else?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Does this mod exist in ANY format on the internet? -

Been begging for a mod that lets me input my own dialogue systems (enhances roleplay, lets you essentially make your own fucking coomer games) but Sacrificial seems absolutely hell bent on never releasing it.

Would actually pay good money for that mod too

Reactions: iron4doves and HT45

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it me? or they changed Bella Goth look with the werewolf dlc?

sinze i installed that update, Bella turn kind of black lady with short black hair, no boobs and look totally different face... o_O

oh come on... i hope she didn't turned into a werewolf instantly LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: MatomiB

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Is it me? or they changed Bella Goth look with the werewolf dlc?

sinze i installed that update, Bella turn kind of black lady with short black hair, no boobs and look totally different face... o_O

oh come on... i hope she didn't turned into a werewolf instantly LOL.
Of course they changed it. EA loves to screw the pooch. Good thing I kept copies of the original. This "inclusion" bullshit needs to stop. The originals are still available from the Gallery though.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (21.12.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cyber Samurai Animations (21.12.2022)

BigBadBunny Animations (21.12.2022)

Andrew2

Jul 25, 2019
I installed this new version of Nisa with the latest version of wicked, but when I go to put Nisa's traits, they don't work and disappear. Does anyone know if it's a problem with the mod, or incompatibility with other outdated mods?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Bella looked like that prior in the sims 2. They changed her design in the sims 4 and changed it back. If anything, they whitewashed her.
wasn't she a ghost before? :p.

i still prefered the new look. She had more charisma considering she is kind of the queen of the game with big legend/story behind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alpjoy and MatomiB

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Of course they changed it. EA loves to screw the pooch. Good thing I kept copies of the original. This "inclusion" bullshit needs to stop. The originals are still available from the Gallery though.
i dont have her in my gallery.. i guess she's lost forever now :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MatomiB