Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
By the way...what is this Joop guy talking about? He's not helping at all...
He spams like crazy and says nothing or sometimes even outright offends people. It's been like this for so long I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet. Is this kinda like when there's some crazy person making weird noises and people just look away awkwardly and pretend they're not there?

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
want to ask quickly nicely because Im not an expert on laptops etc so I was wondering if anyone can answer me if they know what causes this issue with some hairs looking messed up so I can get my laptop fixed, thank you I would really appreciate it
Messed up cc.
Had the same issue, downloaded the fixed cc for newer versions - problems gone
Maybe it's something different in youre case but if it's just some cc .. It's that.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
If you mean the blue/green highlight arround the edges, it isn't exclusive to laptops and hairstyles (you can also notice it on other parts of the sim) and it isn't an issue. That's just how CAS lighting works and you shouldn't worry about it, but if it bothers you, there are lightning mods that remove it. I use by
thanks but I mean like some hairs are messed up look bad like the pictures I provided one is missing a piece where I circled it and the other one just looks bad

Reactions: MatomiB

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
some mods contradict each other
what you get in hair style is that you don't get the right hair style
if you want to add a download to your game
do it per a download then you will find out where the problem is.

has nice hairstyle, clothes, shoes but bring them into your game at a time
its mainly the leahlillith issues giving appearance problems its weird thats why I asked in case someone here knew the issue so I could fix the problem without going to a tech :)

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
Messed up cc.
Had the same issue, downloaded the fixed cc for newer versions - problems gone
Maybe it's something different in youre case but if it's just some cc .. It's that.
its some leahlillith hairs from what I noticed only looking like unfinished or something but I redownload them and its still happening thanks though

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
its some leahlillith hairs from what I noticed only looking like unfinished or something but I redownload them and its still happening thanks though
Sadly, no, this ain't how that thing works.
If the creator didn't update the cc, it is of no use re-downloading it, you'll be downloading the same, messed up mod again.. Right? Right. If the creator updated the mod and you still run into that problem, it's something else, tho.
If it was updated or is up-to-date then there's propably some incompatibility with another mod or something.
Have you tried this mod on a freshly made sim by maxis? (a sim without any kind of cc or anything outside vanillagame)
Like this, you can check if it's a problem with other cc you put onto your sim. Sometimes jewelry causes this.
And if you know you have an up-to-date mod and you know you have no incompability at all (even no ic with other installed cc's, which is very hard to find out without a tool for the job) it's something that can happen when you play on an outdated, therefore mostly pirated version of sims.

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
Sadly, no, this ain't how that thing works.
If the creator didn't update the cc, it is of no use re-downloading it, you'll be downloading the same, messed up mod again.. Right? Right. If the creator updated the mod and you still run into that problem, it's something else, tho.
If it was updated or is up-to-date then there's propably some incompatibility with another mod or something.
Have you tried this mod on a freshly made sim by maxis? (a sim without any kind of cc or anything outside vanillagame)
Like this, you can check if it's a problem with other cc you put onto your sim. Sometimes jewelry causes this.
And if you know you have an up-to-date mod and you know you have no incompability at all (even no ic with other installed cc's, which is very hard to find out without a tool for the job) it's something that can happen when you play on an outdated, therefore mostly pirated version of sims.
I removed all my mods and cc and just put in the broken looking hairs 1 at a time and the issue is still happening so Im not sure i tried contacting leah lillith but she never responded but thanks was just worried it was something wrong with my laptop

carlitoes

Oct 29, 2019
I removed all my mods and cc and just put in the broken looking hairs 1 at a time and the issue is still happening so Im not sure i tried contacting leah lillith but she never responded but thanks was just worried it was something wrong with my laptop

Maybe try the Batch Fix for hairs on Sims4studio. This helped me when I had some messed up hairs a few months ago after one of the many many patches. Not all creators are active and their hairs may never be updated. The batch fix worked on most hairs for me.

ooo-ooo

Feb 25, 2019
WickedWhims V175.3 (08.12.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (13.12.2022)

Cyber Samurai Animations (13.12.2022)

Nevely42 Animations (12.12.2022)

BigBadBunny Animations (12.12.2022)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (30.11.2022)

Using Wicked Whim this version making the sex bugged, it keeps resetting itself and prompt to stop this sex or stop all sex. So you may want to halt on the update for now. Using the 8th December version instead, which also 175.3.

Reactions: Hotlisa

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I actually did a test on that matter. I kept the same CC and animation setup. A relatively moderate amount around 20GB with very few script mods. WW (alone and no other WW mods) versus DD (alone and with no DD plugins). I would spend around 10 minutes initiating various animation and features and see what happened if anything.

WW: Game load time was significant. Anims generally worked but generated 2 exceptions on very simple pairings. Full of a bunch of .. frankly extremely weird content that I have no interest in. However it's all optional and can be switched off.

DD: Game load time was less by about 1/3. (Still long but not excruciating.) I tried to duplicate the same behavior I tried with WW. (Not 100% of course!) In the exact same pairing where WW generated errors, I got nothing but animations happening with DD. I couldn't get DD to generate an exception at all. Additionally with base DD, it's just plain and simple features without a bunch of weird junk. (Yes, I know you can add weird junk if you want but that takes the form of a plugin so I don't have to manually switch things off.)

DD was the clear winner. Perhaps it starts slowing down with the addition of DD plugins but that's beyond what I was interested in. Also WW definitely has more mods which would factor into what people would prefer.

Another interesting bonus is that the DD folks don't ban you from everything if you mention WW. Try mentioning DD on anything related to WW to see the difference. :ROFLMAO:
I dumped WW a while ago and went with DD. WW has gotten far too buggy and stupid with him f*cking around with save features, etc.

EveHarper555

Mar 5, 2021
Hi. I know this doesn't belong here, but I'm looking for an old unupdated Pierisim entry: WINTER GARDEN pt01- Pierisim_WinterGarden_Candles.package - 0xA8EAF5A9CF317DF3. It must be from the period before the update, carried out on 31.1.2022, as written on the Patron. Can someone please share this old item with me? Thank you and I apologize to anyone offended by my request. Eve.

ProximaLewds

Sep 3, 2017
Hi. I know this doesn't belong here, but I'm looking for an old unupdated Pierisim entry: WINTER GARDEN pt01- Pierisim_WinterGarden_Candles.package - 0xA8EAF5A9CF317DF3. It must be from the period before the update, carried out on 31.1.2022, as written on the Patron. Can someone please share this old item with me? Thank you and I apologize to anyone offended by my request. Eve.
Decided to take a quick look for you but I don't think there is a version before the Jan 2022 one unfortunately. Also seems like they aren't the type of person to keep potentially outdated versions around, especially if its a useable build item (I'm assuming its a functioning light source).

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
He spams like crazy and says nothing or sometimes even outright offends people. It's been like this for so long I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet. Is this kinda like when there's some crazy person making weird noises and people just look away awkwardly and pretend they're not there?
Yeah that guy is a fucking weirdo, just replying to absolutely nobody. Report and hopefully dude gets banned.

• Haha
Reactions: Undead22ashole