Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Does anyone still have wild_guy's painting replacements? All the old links in the other thread are dead.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is there an easy way to put a cc into another slot? I'm getting sick and tired of seeing so much body or clothing cc that take place in different parts of the sims body yet for some reason replace each other because they are on the same slot. why the fuck can't we add them on top of each other? this would fix the issue in a second. just let players stack the cc, if it looks bad we just remove what we don't want.

any fix for this? do I need to use the studio to adjust the cc in question and put it in another slot? how many slots are there? can I create a unique slot for each cc so I can actually use 4-5 at the same time?

Reactions: Hotlisa

yamgo

May 21, 2018
Does anyone have the realistic replacement feet from Jius-sims?

I looked through the vault and on kemono.party, but can't find it anywhere.

catssweet

Jan 19, 2023
As far as I know it, yes you need toe S4 Studio, at least, that's the programm I know and use to change the 'slot'. If there is a possibilty to create a 'new' slot, I don't know, I truly don't hink so. But there are a lot of slots. Depends on what you want, the clothing in and itself is limited, but you could go grazy with the acc slots, Rings are very good idea. Though some of criticals stuff can't be changed. (The cuff stuff needs to stay in tops, tried that one and boy I got weird results^^)
It's not really complicated, but a bit tedious.

I hope I was helpful.

Yours catssweet

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
is there an easy way to put a cc into another slot? I'm getting sick and tired of seeing so much body or clothing cc that take place in different parts of the sims body yet for some reason replace each other because they are on the same slot. why the fuck can't we add them on top of each other? this would fix the issue in a second. just let players stack the cc, if it looks bad we just remove what we don't want.

any fix for this? do I need to use the studio to adjust the cc in question and put it in another slot? how many slots are there? can I create a unique slot for each cc so I can actually use 4-5 at the same time?
Yes, using S4Studio as Sharks posted -

Click on item, click on the categories tab and select what you want. Sadly you have to do this for each item, you cant group all the files together and merge them into one batch and then change or add to the categories. Just dont change female clothes to male clothes and vice versa and expect it to work out smoothly - different body structures but if you want to say change a top from a chest piece to say a finger (ring), then yes.

But you cannot "Make up a lot" - it has to fit into one of the existing slots that are available already in game.

Reactions: Sharks are Evil

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Tips To Speed Up Your Game from someone who has 130g + of crap:

1.) Make sure you do not have the Mod box popping up each time you load the game.

2.) Use Batch files to reduce the amount of files in your folders (keep your mod folder clean/organized, something i need to do myself lol)

3.) *NEW* Have NO Playable Households active when loading up the game. So play your character/family for the night, then when you're done, go to manage worlds. Click on Manage family, click on the heart icon to move your family into "Other Households". Save and Exit. When you start the next time, the game will then start in the world selection menu. Pick the area you were last in, click on the Manage Household icon again, take the family you want to play and click on the heart so it's moves back.

If you decide to place lots instead of jumping right into your household, you will notice that it will only take "extra" time to place a lot/household the first time and then itll speed up the next lot placement.

4.) *NEWish* I have noticed that when you load the game and then go into the EA Gallery and search lots/households and let the game continue to do it's crap in the back ground, you will also find that will load up your saved game faster when you are done in the gallery.

For me, doing it this way, saves about 8 minutes loading time each time I go into the game as it used to start the load file straight into the family I was last playing. When I do go into the household it *seems* to take less time than it would have had I just loaded the game straight into the household.

Anyhow hope this insight helps.

Reactions: CortoMaltese

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
you can merge cc (things like hairs, clothes, accessories, etcetera) files with sim studio. I tested in the past and it does help with loading times. You may not want to save on manage worlds screen some people have had issues with that.

Reactions: CortoMaltese

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
you can merge cc (things like hairs, clothes, accessories, etcetera) files with sim studio. I tested in the past and it does help with loading times. You may not want to save on manage worlds screen some people have had issues with that.
In the past is correct. There was a time when it was essential to merge CC. But now it only helps with loading times if you're using 32 bit because of the file limits.. (2gb for 32bit) EA discontinued 32 bit support in 2019. I haven't had to merge files since. No more size limitation. It's much easier to manage CC when it isn't merged. S4S now has a 64 bit version in beta. While it's much easier to merge huge files with it, there really isn't any reason to anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDream34

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
In the past is correct. There was a time when it was essential to merge CC. But now it only helps with loading times if you're using 32 bit because of the file limits.. (2gb for 32bit) EA discontinued 32 bit support in 2019. I haven't had to merge files since. No more size limitation. It's much easier to manage CC when it isn't merged. S4S now has a 64 bit version in beta. While it's much easier to merge huge files with it, there really isn't any reason to anymore.
Should you only use one folder with all CCs, or are several folders still ok without merging the files.

Oct 25, 2019
Should you only use one folder with all CCs, or are several folders still ok without merging the files.
as much i know i have medium pc, my game load 1 minute to 45 seconds,i have lot of folders everthing organised,each animation creator own folder,all hair in one folders,all cloths in one folder like this....but one thing i do i feel its help to in my experience nothing goes more deep,example when u downoad sims4imagination sim when u unzip it have lot of folders deep inside each other so what i did i delete all deep folders put all pacge file in folder...so nothing goes more than one deep level in my cc folders, sure its boring delete all folders but it helps its my experince my cc folder size 21 gb,hope it helps u just dont put cc directly remove all useless folders put all pacage file in one folder

• Love
Reactions: MatomiB

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Tips To Speed Up Your Game from someone who has 130g + of crap:

1.) Make sure you do not have the Mod box popping up each time you load the game.

2.) Use Batch files to reduce the amount of files in your folders (keep your mod folder clean/organized, something i need to do myself lol)

3.) *NEW* Have NO Playable Households active when loading up the game. So play your character/family for the night, then when you're done, go to manage worlds. Click on Manage family, click on the heart icon to move your family into "Other Households". Save and Exit. When you start the next time, the game will then start in the world selection menu. Pick the area you were last in, click on the Manage Household icon again, take the family you want to play and click on the heart so it's moves back.

If you decide to place lots instead of jumping right into your household, you will notice that it will only take "extra" time to place a lot/household the first time and then itll speed up the next lot placement.

4.) *NEWish* I have noticed that when you load the game and then go into the EA Gallery and search lots/households and let the game continue to do it's crap in the back ground, you will also find that will load up your saved game faster when you are done in the gallery.

For me, doing it this way, saves about 8 minutes loading time each time I go into the game as it used to start the load file straight into the family I was last playing. When I do go into the household it *seems* to take less time than it would have had I just loaded the game straight into the household.

Anyhow hope this insight helps.
or getting a nvme ssd

CityLights

Oct 11, 2020
From what I have understood, with the last versions of WW it is no longer possible to save in the world selection menu, as it could create some issues with Turbodriver's mod...

Reactions: Undead22ashole

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
or getting a nvme ssd
Even with newer ssd's, some clients take several minutes to load.
Tho, someone having 130gb of 'crap' is just asking to wait that long.

I do have about 35Gb of mods and i struggle to keep this updated and working with each bigger update/pack.
Sims4Studio can do only so much and a lot of the mentioned mods have to be manually updated in like downloading the newer, fixed version. So, at least in my opinion, it's kind of.. Bad to have that many mods, simply because there's no way all of them work, are up-to-date or not duplicates of mods in different locations or duplicates of older/newer files of the same mod. And with just my 35 gb mentioned, it takes 3-4 minutes of loading (HighSpeed M.2) - Given, i don't use any 'tricks' to make it load faster. With the same ssd it'd take him about 12-16 minutes, if it multiplies straight. Without ssd, at least 18-25 minutes, maybe more, depending on the actual drive, up to possibly 30 minutes.

And let's not forget that this has a direct effect on the game's performance, too.
No way someone sits through this intentionally.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr. Slave

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
From what I have understood, with the last versions of WW it is no longer possible to save in the world selection menu, as it could create some issues with Turbodriver's mod...
As for me, i stopped putting up with whickedWhims some time ago.
Turbo is a pretentious prick and a liar. Always was.
The constant shit with newer versions, cut content and the 'need' for updates is unreal.
It's a known thing that he intentionally uses code that breaks the mod if it's used with certain other mods in combination or simply when it's 'too outdated'.

The version from august, 10th 2022, tho, is still golden.
Most things from newer other mods still work with this 'outdated' version and i never ran into any 'this doesn't work anymore' bs, like you do with all the newer versions these days.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Yes it is easier to manage cc when not merged. I am not using EA 32 bit version, it still helps loading time. I just end up with more merged files. If using a lot of CC it does Help. 64 bit s4s will probably help more.

Reactions: MatomiB