Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
stupid question - anyone know if Nisa's mod works with DD or it *must* have WW?
I've never used DD but doesn't Turbo and anyone associated with him kind of witch hunts anything that has in the past or has currently anything to do with DD?

kid0001

Jun 24, 2020
I played for 3 months. Mod folder now is 60G.
Just deleted duplicated files, before clean 70G.
Takes 3-4 mins loading the game.

Last edited:

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I've never used DD but doesn't Turbo and anyone associated with him kind of witch hunts anything that has in the past or has currently anything to do with DD?
They do, even trying to break mods and even savefiles if whickedwhims finds code associated with DD.
If you want to use DD and WW alongside each other, use older versions. They work just fine with minimal loss for newer features that are mostly invisible anyway.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Fine I went and Deleted 301Gb of mods and CC..
How is it even possible to have 301gb of mods and CC? do you just install everything you see? holy sh** I can only imagine how impossible it is to find the CC outfits you want and how slow your game is.
I've been playing sims 4 since launch and I only have 18gb

teudgar

May 16, 2021
does anyone have downloads for this page? couldnt find anything in kemono.party

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I played for 3 months. Mod folder now is 60G.
Just deleted duplicated files, before clean 70G.
Takes 3-4 mins loading the game.
If you haven't already then make sure you disable the option to display the list of mods and CC at startup, this will boost load times from minutes to seconds.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
as much i know i have medium pc, my game load 1 minute to 45 seconds,i have lot of folders everthing organised,each animation creator own folder,all hair in one folders,all cloths in one folder like this....but one thing i do i feel its help to in my experience nothing goes more deep,example when u downoad sims4imagination sim when u unzip it have lot of folders deep inside each other so what i did i delete all deep folders put all pacge file in folder...so nothing goes more than one deep level in my cc folders, sure its boring delete all folders but it helps its my experince my cc folder size 21 gb,hope it helps u just dont put cc directly remove all useless folders put all pacage file in one folder
Thank you a lot! I will try it!

Reactions: joy_crazy_beared

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
do you just install everything you see? No not even close. Got a lot from downloading npc's even removing duplicates took a lot. Downloading from here And related sites, TSR was a big contributor last few months. files from AnTo's and other alpha hair files were huge. Almost everything was Alpha, much larger than MM. VK site. Lots of breeze motors. Had to keep the women happy. Lots of clothes, accessories, makeup (she had way to much of those)

Last year under 80gb.

Reactions: catssweet

catssweet

Jan 19, 2023
May I ask a quite stupid question and only partly NSFW. I wouldn't mind to share my sims, particuly the more kinky ones, if there is an interessent.
But I don't know how. Do I have to manually figure out wich CC I used and put into special folder, how to I find the tray information? How and where would I upload this stuff, directly into the forum? (I do have an account in LL, but since I practically grabbed stuff, where I could get it, I don't know if that is allowed...)

Othul

Oct 20, 2017
May I ask a quite stupid question and only partly NSFW. I wouldn't mind to share my sims, particuly the more kinky ones, if there is an interessent.
But I don't know how. Do I have to manually figure out wich CC I used and put into special folder, how to I find the tray information? How and where would I upload this stuff, directly into the forum? (I do have an account in LL, but since I practically grabbed stuff, where I could get it, I don't know if that is allowed...)
You can use to easily package all the files your sims need. Don't know about good filehost and forum rules regarding those.

catssweet

Jan 19, 2023
oh thank you for that tip^^. Already tested it. It really does save all the cc used. (Bloody hell, I do really use a lot of cc on one sim... dear me) Thank you again! Now I need to clean up my ordner structure though.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
How is it even possible to have 301gb of mods and CC? do you just install everything you see? holy sh** I can only imagine how impossible it is to find the CC outfits you want and how slow your game is.
I've been playing sims 4 since launch and I only have 18gb
I call bs on that guy having 300g of mods, I got 130 and I have zero life and spend more time collecting crap than actually playing. Not saying it's impossible to have more than me but to say that you somehow have 300 gigs, i seriously doubt. If I want to be "technical", I have 260g of mods, 130g in my mod folder that's all merged, and another 130g in my backup drive of all the files unmerged. But yeah, no f'ing way anyone got 300g, it takes about 8 minutes for my game to start from bootup to into a household. At 300, might as well go watch a television show before it can even load.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Hi
Noob here
I still can use this mods to the actual version of The Sims 4 now that its F2P??
Or i need another version of the game to use the mods???

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Even with newer ssd's, some clients take several minutes to load.
Tho, someone having 130gb of 'crap' is just asking to wait that long.

I do have about 35Gb of mods and i struggle to keep this updated and working with each bigger update/pack.
Sims4Studio can do only so much and a lot of the mentioned mods have to be manually updated in like downloading the newer, fixed version. So, at least in my opinion, it's kind of.. Bad to have that many mods, simply because there's no way all of them work, are up-to-date or not duplicates of mods in different locations or duplicates of older/newer files of the same mod. And with just my 35 gb mentioned, it takes 3-4 minutes of loading (HighSpeed M.2) - Given, i don't use any 'tricks' to make it load faster. With the same ssd it'd take him about 12-16 minutes, if it multiplies straight. Without ssd, at least 18-25 minutes, maybe more, depending on the actual drive, up to possibly 30 minutes.

And let's not forget that this has a direct effect on the game's performance, too.
No way someone sits through this intentionally.
wtf