Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Anybody else hate how every sims CC/Mod creator is making a patreon?

Now don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with trying to make money off your creation but what I do hate is how almost EVERY new creator is making one before they even proved themself.

Its becoming way too common and they wonder why these places exist getting it for free.

Nobody wants to pay 10$ a month for a new creator...more so when their stuff isn't even that good yet.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019

Now don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with trying to make money off your creation but what I do hate is how almost EVERY new creator is making one before they even proved themself.

Its becoming way too common and they wonder why these places exist getting it for free.

Nobody wants to pay 10$ a month for a new creator...more so when their stuff isn't even that good yet.
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I continued making CC for Sims 4 (I did some CC pieces years ago, like a vest and shirt top, or a leather chaps pants back on the first years of sims 4) and I actually learned to make animations and meshes... probably I wouldn't be doing my game as today. I never thought this as a way to earn some bucks.

I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering what would happen... sigh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MatomiB

Jumin

Aug 12, 2018

but bro youre not obligated too pay $10. If youre not interested in their work whats the problem? Are you required to pay them? Is someone threatening you to?

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
So I stumbled upon interesting lingerie for male sims from Beto and was wondering if the same was available for women as well (obviously, ones with a "little" gift).

0a759ae30eea13ce51557026878036b9.jpg

I did try to make these available for females via Sims4Studio but I am having issues once in CAS, which is what happens usually with clothes from the other gender. If I keep it a male item, it just looks deflated.

3a15e2e993afbcef651a1979c14601a8.png 4be5d094e8de36e9a14ed76ee29389dc.png

It does work fine if I put a masculine frame, but it is not what I want sadly. Any ideas or cc that's close to that?

Dec 15, 2022

I 100% agree with this, that kind of shit would never fly in the Stardew Valley or Elder Scrolls modding community, I know they're different games that's not the point. This is not even something new, just look at the time when all the modding were focused on The Sims 2; do y'all remember peggy and other bullshit? No wonder paysitesmustbedrestroyed were/are a thing. It is like you said, they just outright create a patreon withouth making a name for themselves first. Just like start with tumblr, TSR, a site, or something else before rushing to patreon. What's more absurd is that majority of the time the CC is complete garbage, the mesh is wonky, the texture is poop, but you can't even tell at first sight because they edit the images to oblivion!!

Don't even get me started on "creators" who think they're some kind of all-powerfull cosmic entity who have the right to doxx people...
Honestly I don't know what's worse, them or the dumbasses that support and defend them

Me being from a shitty third world country could never afford becoming some creator's patron, I don't get payed in f'ing 'murica dollah or pounds
^ I'm already expecting someone to reply with:
imagem_2023-02-15_171437755.png

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I 100% agree with this, that kind of shit would never fly in the Stardew Valley or Elder Scrolls modding community, I know they're different games that's not the point. This is not even something new, just look at the time when all the modding were focused on The Sims 2; do y'all remember peggy and other bullshit? No wonder paysitesmustbedrestroyed were/are a thing. It is like you said, they just outright create a patreon withouth making a name for themselves first. Just like start with tumblr, TSR, a site, or something else before rushing to patreon. What's more absurd is that majority of the time the CC is complete garbage, the mesh is wonky, the texture is poop, but you can't even tell at first sight because they edit the images to oblivion!!

Don't even get me started on "creators" who think they're some kind of all-powerfull cosmic entity who have the right to doxx people...
Honestly I don't know what's worse, them or the dumbasses that support and defend them

Me being from a shitty third world country could never afford becoming some creator's patron, I don't get payed in f'ing 'murica dollah or pounds
^ I'm already expecting someone to reply with:
View attachment 2393541

Prepare for the "you're not allowed to have an opinion or personal circumstances different than mine because that makes you tOxIc" cringe. :sneaky: You know... the ones that are truly pOsItIvE but just happen to hate everything under the sun. I bet not even puppies and kittens get a pass if their starbucks latte wasn't the right temperature that day.