Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
I call bs on that guy having 300g of mods, I got 130 and I have zero life and spend more time collecting crap than actually playing. Not saying it's impossible to have more than me but to say that you somehow have 300 gigs, i seriously doubt. If I want to be "technical", I have 260g of mods, 130g in my mod folder that's all merged, and another 130g in my backup drive of all the files unmerged. But yeah, no f'ing way anyone got 300g, it takes about 8 minutes for my game to start from bootup to into a household. At 300, might as well go watch a television show before it can even load.
no bs. If i knew you would doubt my word i would have printed screen. at least 55gb came from TSR (still 55gb in TSR backup folder). TSR site says 16,177 creations 1079 pages. Why do you think i deleted the folder. even with a good computer and using every technique to speed it up, it was still taking to long..

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
no bs. If i knew you would doubt my word i would have printed screen. at least 55gb came from TSR (still 55gb in TSR backup folder). TSR site says 16,177 creations 1079 pages. Why do you think i deleted the folder. even with a good computer and using every technique to speed it up, it was still taking to long..
That's actually insane and I really don't get how your game doesn't just crash or take like 2 hours to load in.

Like seriously... Even the person that replied said they have no life and hasn't even reached that high.
Heck at this point I doubt you even play the game because I refuse to believe you can play the game with that amount of mods and CC or if the game would even run.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
That's actually insane and I really don't get how your game doesn't just crash or take like 2 hours to load in.

Like seriously... Even the person that replied said they have no life and hasn't even reached that high.
Heck at this point I doubt you even play the game because I refuse to believe you can play the game with that amount of mods and CC or if the game would even run.
I guess theres always a bigger fish xD

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I call bs on that guy having 300g of mods, I got 130 and I have zero life and spend more time collecting crap than actually playing. Not saying it's impossible to have more than me but to say that you somehow have 300 gigs, i seriously doubt. If I want to be "technical", I have 260g of mods, 130g in my mod folder that's all merged, and another 130g in my backup drive of all the files unmerged. But yeah, no f'ing way anyone got 300g, it takes about 8 minutes for my game to start from bootup to into a household. At 300, might as well go watch a television show before it can even load.
I remember back in the day when I played the sims2 full packed with cc on my HDD-only computer, I often started the game and just go buy groceries while it loaded. It would take at least around 40 minutes and if I so much as sneezed it's way mid-load, it'd crash.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
They do, even trying to break mods and even savefiles if whickedwhims finds code associated with DD.
If you want to use DD and WW alongside each other, use older versions. They work just fine with minimal loss for newer features that are mostly invisible anyway.
When people were talking about the new corrupted saves problem with WW, I think someone said that you couldn't go back to an older version once you'd saved with a newer version. Just a heads up, although I haven't tested it myself.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
WW 11.02

v176.1

• Added the 'Freshness' visible variable to SimHub photos
Photos will now include information about their freshness which is a very important aspect of staying relevant on SimHub. Gaining popularity means that you have to be actively involved, so you can't just stockpile on photos or slack off with uploading them. Uploading photos as soon as possible is important, otherwise they become old and their value is lost, gaining you less progress or even contributing to losses.
  • Fixed the 'Climax Sex Animations' sex setting affecting all animations instead of just climax animations
  • Fixed sex cheating moodlets appearing even with the 'Relationship Jealousy Switch' setting disabled
  • Fixed height sliders resetting when loading a save with Sims already having sex
  • Fixed Sims watching sex not attempting to begin masturbating
  • Extended the number of available animations used for masturbating when watching sex
  • Increased the probability of Sims watching sex after reacting to it
  • Added support for Mercuryfoam dancing pole

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Savaccini Animations (12.02.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BigBadBunny Animations (10.02.2023)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (11.02.2023)
PART 1
PART 2

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
I re- join this request...a-a friend of mine is very interested in the extra content.. :HideThePain:
Also, please, (and apologize if I'm making spam), someone has a sfs or mega link for CinErotique? download module per modlue is super tedious, thank you.
Edit: I found the CinErotique link.

Last edited: