Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Are yall being forced into paying patreon? Why yall mad about people setting up a patreon. Thats like complaining about “oh im not getting something for free? Oh your content sucks anyways” that artists always get about their work. Lol like oh you’re doing something? Lemme complain about it. Why yall so negative
gotta stay on the grind bro

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Im wondering - does anyone know of a way to add multiple traits at once to a sim other than adding them one by one? Or even if I can copy an existing sim's trait profile and use it on a new sim would work as well. thx

Aug 20, 2017
Im wondering - does anyone know of a way to add multiple traits at once to a sim other than adding them one by one? Or even if I can copy an existing sim's trait profile and use it on a new sim would work as well. thx
You could try : In live play make the Sim with the wanted traits active and left click on that Sim, then MCCC>MC Cas>Copy/Paste>Copy Traits

then left click on the Sim you want to have those traits and MCCC>MC Cas>Copy/Paste>Paste Traits

I would 'save as' to a new save slot, exit the game, load up the new save and see if the traits have stuck. If it works, you can do the same on however many in-game Sims you want to have the original Sim's traits. Only way I can think of right now :)

Last edited:

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
You could try : In live play make the Sim with the wanted traits active and left click on that Sim, then MCCC>MC Cas>Copy/Paste>Copy Traits

then left click on the Sim you want to have those traits and MCCC>MC Cas>Copy/Paste>Paste Traits

I would 'save as' to a new save slot, exit the game, load up the new save and see if the traits have stuck. If it works, you can do the same on however many in-game Sims you want to have the original Sim's traits. Only way I can think of right now :)
If you hadn't been locked out you would never have said this

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019

thanks, unfortunately i dont use MCCC. so no other alternatives other than that, gotcha, thanks.

Reactions: Lady Whistledown

Wocky_Slush

Aug 25, 2022
Guys, this is a question. is it possible to somehow fix the camera position to a specific animation? Or is it possible to do this with a mod?

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims V176.1 (17.02.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (21.02.2023)

Nevely42 Animations (21.02.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (22.02.2023)

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
turbodriver in WW 175,4 changelog said that undressable feature for sstormyy's CCs was added
but where can i download updated CCs? or package file that add undresable feature?
sstormyy did not update his CCs since 2021
undresable feature with his outfits is not working for me