Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
turbodriver in WW 175,4 changelog said that undressable feature for sstormyy's CCs was added
but where can i download updated CCs? or package file that add undresable feature?
sstormyy did not update his CCs since 2021
undresable feature with his outfits is not working for me
Stormy went from extremely active to dropping off of a clfif and never being heard from again. I do hope everything is alright - never know given recent events.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
turbodriver in WW 175,4 changelog said that undressable feature for sstormyy's CCs was added
but where can i download updated CCs? or package file that add undresable feature?
sstormyy did not update his CCs since 2021
undresable feature with his outfits is not working for me
To be quite honest with you, sstormyy CC outfits are really low textured and looks really bad. Not sure why they even bothered to make a undress thing for it.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
To be quite honest with you, sstormyy CC outfits are really low textured and looks really bad. Not sure why they even bothered to make a undress thing for it.
Yeah the meshes weren't great and the textures especially early on were terrible. Some good stuff in there though it's not all bad.

As for the WW undressables, I am not sure how it works for those who don't provide a config file. Possibly baked into WW somewhere not sure but I couldn't get them to work for sstormyy either.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know how I resolve this error?
Happens when WW is installed

View attachment 2417946
Are you using a legit version of Sims? If you're not, you may need to update it. If it's related to WW, I don't use WW and I save my game in world map all the time while using DD without any issue. I got tired of all of the constant updates with WW and the issues that followed. Should be a good rule of thumb to save a backup regardless of mods or not.

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
So I have a Sim that keeps wearing leggings no matter how many times I try to undress them, leggings actually just rotate and change color, but no undressing. I think it's related to WW, no underwear trait is on, and I disabled underwear globally from the menu, any ideas?

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
So I have a Sim that keeps wearing leggings no matter how many times I try to undress them, leggings actually just rotate and change color, but no undressing. I think it's related to WW, no underwear trait is on, and I disabled underwear globally from the menu, any ideas?
Open said sim up in the tray importer tool and find out what leggings they are and remove them, probably set as default somehow.

Maccias991

Apr 15, 2021
Unsure if its alright to ask here but any idea what CC is being used for this face? I really wanna make a miqo'te like this but have never come close

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims V176.1 (27.02.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bobahloo animations (25.02.2023)

Savaccini Animations (26.02.2023)

[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (26.02.2023)

Jade Scorpion's Animations (26.02.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (28.02.2023)

Last edited: