Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims V176.1 (01.03.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fouyaya animations (28.02.2023)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (28.02.2023)
part 1
part 2

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Is the animated vagina done by the animations playing, or do I need to get a specific body?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Odd question - anyone got tray files for households and lots that you can't display in your library/gallery? If so, how do you remove them? I have a few that have these red Xes through them that I would like to remove but cant select them. Or even better, any way to "fix them" ?

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Is the animated vagina done by the animations playing, or do I need to get a specific body?
The animated vagina comes with WW. Some animators have some animations where they incorporate that feature but mostly not many use it, it's too recent or too much of a hassle. Some creators, like Mikkoi, have made an animated version of their own vagina cc. Aside from Mikkoi's I think there's another one made by JV.

Reactions: MatomiB and Perfidy

Snow.design

Sep 1, 2022
WickedWhims V176.1 (01.03.2023)

Fouyaya animations (28.02.2023)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (28.02.2023)
part 1
part 2
thank you

gsbm

May 6, 2017
Odd question - anyone got tray files for households and lots that you can't display in your library/gallery? If so, how do you remove them? I have a few that have these red Xes through them that I would like to remove but cant select them. Or even better, any way to "fix them" ?
sims4trayimporter if it cant delete the household it can export the files to a zipped location of your choice, from there you can search out the tray files and delete them. agentransack can help find the tray filesfaster

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
The Sims 4 Tray Importer Website has been hacked!

Do not use S4TI at the moment, as it still points to the hacked site. Your computer and personal info will be at risk!

Luniversims reports a serious hacking problem with their website. Do NOT go to Luniversims-dot-COM. Go ONLY to the .FR site. Do NOT use Sims 4 Tray Importer until you have an updated file.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Are there any mods that let you edit the in game notifications - 3525352335235.png

Want a mod where I can like edit what the Sims say to each other to create my own story lines

Reactions: Perfidy