Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Aug 20, 2017
How do you set up MCC to populate the world faster?
Try adding empty houses to your world then use Game Options>Gameplay>Maximum Sim Count if you just want random townies showing up. If you want to use your library Sims to populate the World though, add empty houses to your world, use Maximum Sim Count and have an existing Sim buy a computer of some sort, click on it in live mode MCCC>Population and adjust the settings to your liking.

Yoliya

Mar 6, 2023
Как это сделать?
Сначала вам нужно включить отображение расширения файлов. Посмотрите в интернете, как это сделать для вашей ОС. Потом скачиваете нужный вам файл с Кемоно, как обычно жмёте на него правой кнопкой мыши и выбираете "Переименовать". Теперь, когда у вас отображаются расширения файлов, стираете .bin и вписываете .package. Там же можете дать файлу более "человеческое" название)

Ron73

Jan 22, 2022
Сначала вам нужно включить отображение расширения файлов. Посмотрите в интернете, как это сделать для вашей ОС. Потом скачиваете нужный вам файл с Кемоно, как обычно жмёте на него правой кнопкой мыши и выбираете "Переименовать". Теперь, когда у вас отображаются расширения файлов, стираете .bin и вписываете .package. Там же можете дать файлу более "человеческое" название)
Спасибо, попробую

badmodlover

Feb 3, 2019
053ea15aa282008f31805d3cb08228d6e2009f668c584084e60f5db1a8e711cd

The file for me is like this, it doesn't have BIN written. I right-clicked, messed with settings, and you can see it's a BIN file, but there's no way to change or rename it. If you can, can you show me a step, because I tried in every way.
you probably need to make file extensions visible to do so do control panel> appearance and personalization> file explorer options>"view" tab> uncheck "hide extensions for known file" types and apply and youll be able to

Ron73

Jan 22, 2022
you probably need to make file extensions visible to do so do control panel> appearance and personalization> file explorer options>"view" tab> uncheck "hide extensions for known file" types and apply and youll be able to
И это не прокатывает. У них видно проблемы с сайтом какие то.

Reactions: piiinaCandy

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
you can see what they look like here...
Just looks like THISISTHEM skins with some extra CC details along with the photos being enhanced outside of game.

They never look as good as you think they do in game.

As for any leaks, no not that anyone has released, only what's already free on that Patreon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: elkasique