Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Man I updated my game forgetting this was a mega patch...ugh.
How are nisa and woke turbo still not done fixing their mod??
Unplayable!
I feel like the money they make let it go to their heads they can just take ages to fix their shit, because people are gonna support them regardless.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Sigh,EA with another mega patch. This game just keeps giving and giving, like a GaaS but offline. I'm not updating Sims 4 until WW and Basemental are updated.
Yeah don't...trust me...you'll get raped by LE's and if you have better exceptions, your game will pause to show you that its scanning broken mods like every 2 seconds.

Reactions: Rafster

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Man I updated my game forgetting this was a mega patch...ugh.
How are nisa and woke turbo still not done fixing their mod??
Unplayable!
I feel like the money they make let it go to their heads they can just take ages to fix their shit, because people are gonna support them regardless.
Calm down...it's a shitload of code to go through and change. Smaller mods are faster yes, because they are not that huge. As usual will probably take a week until all mods I use are updated.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
is ww completely broken?
You can still play but you're gonna keep getting LE's like mad. So I suggest not updating your game if you haven't already.

Calm down...it's a shitload of code to go through and change. Smaller mods are faster yes, because they are not that huge. As usual will probably take a week until all mods I use are updated.
Haha I was mostly kidding XD hence the "UNPLAYABLE!" but I do think they should have had it done by now considering this is his fulltime job, however; I'm aware I'm speaking from total ignorance seeing I have no idea what they have to do.

sasgril

Mar 14, 2018
[QUOTE="xxvaynxx, post: 10313239]
You can still play but you're gonna keep getting LE's like mad. So I suggest not updating your game if you haven't already.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I have already updated, but have been playing with mods. It is not the same with out the mods.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020

Haha I was mostly kidding XD hence the "UNPLAYABLE!" but I do think they should have had it done by now considering this is his fulltime job, however; I'm aware I'm speaking from total ignorance seeing I have no idea what they have to do.
I screwed up too and accidentally downloaded everything, I had to remove ALL my mods just to get the game to load, but I cannot play the game without mods, anyone know which are safe to put back in and if WW will be making a working update along with MCCC?

MoesiTokes

May 24, 2018
I screwed up too and accidentally downloaded everything, I had to remove ALL my mods just to get the game to load, but I cannot play the game without mods, anyone know which are safe to put back in and if WW will be making a working update along with MCCC?
MCCC seems to be working fine for me, but thats it. :cry: Tmex's stuff has been updating so maybe i can build while i wait? lol but all those SUPER FUN MODS, we gotta wait.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone if the pose packs are supposed to spawn the included or needed props?

Whenever I use the WW pose player none of the props spawn like they do with animations.