Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
I screwed up too and accidentally downloaded everything, I had to remove ALL my mods just to get the game to load, but I cannot play the game without mods, anyone know which are safe to put back in and if WW will be making a working update along with MCCC?
MCC Already updated his mod. Its on his discord.
Its just waiting on WW, Nisa and basemental((though I personally don't use basemental)) and other high end modders.

Reactions: Hotlisa

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
Lumpinou's and pandasama's pregnancy mods were updated on their patreon pages, lumpinou's was re-updated in its CORE module, I leave the links here

Core update

Pandasama Mod update

<33333333333

Oct 25, 2019
thats why i stop my finger on update,everytime update comes i try wait one weak till storm calm,sometimes its so messy bez of so many mods and cc,when high scholl year come i break my rules and update instant from that experince i always wait before update on core big game updates

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Man I updated my game forgetting this was a mega patch...ugh.
How are nisa and woke turbo still not done fixing their mod??
Unplayable!
I feel like the money they make let it go to their heads they can just take ages to fix their shit, because people are gonna support them regardless.
my-honor.gif

catssweet

Jan 19, 2023
Oh Boy I really hate patch day... alas thank you all guys for sharing the links. (And here I go again, trying to fix my game... again..., no fun)

Reactions: Harglblah

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Basemental wrote on discord that the mods are not affected by the patch. A new version was still released but is not needed regarding the game patch.

Reactions: Rafster

Ron73

Jan 22, 2022

Ребят, есть у кого эти файлы, не могу скачать, пожалуйста!!