Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Hope the "Undressable" feature gets more support going forward. Other than Blue Craving, who else is adopting / using this feature currently? Anyone know? I saw Stormy had some support for their kit but, no offence to them, most of Stormy's clothing isn't great.
Athena (formerly known as LittleDoxy) is using it. Also from what I know some stuff from Beto and Harmonia.
MYOBI/SM SIMS has used it for 2 or 3 clothes as well but not for everything new. Just when it fits.

Would be great if some stuff from Lynx would get that feature as there is a lot of cc with 2 stages of (un)dressing.

Reactions: MatomiB

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
why does this site support DD?
It's a pirate site, I really doubt we give a crap about them porting Kinky World to sims 4 without permission.

So, no one has Sims4Imagination's Krissy Lynn? S4I isn't the greatest anymore but that one is the best Krissy Lynn sim I've seen so far. Any leaker would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Mr. Slave

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
FS95 link for all of the Sims stuff we collect here.
im trying to make an account sign up but too many virus cant make. im trying to sign up google account but it wont sign up i dont know why

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
im checking the list mod is there other source than this? NSFW Mod and model preset, items or animation ? for sims 4 or discord channel for mods?
Just check out this site mostly devs post their public animations in here and turbodriver his official wickedwhims mod, there are other subcategories as well such as clothing,body parts,sims,etc ( Its at the right side )

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
why does this site support DD?
I suppose DD was actually removed from loverslab by moderator since ColonelNutty ( Creator of the mod ) actually admitted that codes were stolen when asked by moderator and also some fetishes ( I dont know which but people mostly use this mod for pets play or something ) which were disliked and violated the rules of loverslab so still some people wanted DD to be updated so I guess thats how it got here.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I suppose DD was actually removed from loverslab by moderator since ColonelNutty ( Creator of the mod ) actually admitted that codes were stolen when asked by moderator and also some fetishes ( I dont know which but people mostly use this mod for beastiality or something ) which were disliked and violated the rules of loverslab so still some people wanted DD to be updated so I guess thats how it got here.
Actually just about everything you said isnt true, it's more along the lines of Turbo making sh*t up in order to keep his competition away under the guise of policing the community. The Core DD program offers most of the same things as WW minus all the other bloated garbage that he has decided to add in. If you want pet play (not to be confused with beastiality), breast milking, etc, you just add one of the modules. It has nothing to do with stolen code, at all. Because quite frankly not one modder, not even Turbo owns anything he has been doing with the Sims and if I want to come in there and take everything he's done and slap a new name onto it and release it myself, there's not a damn thing Turbo or anyone else for that matter can do. That's the beauty of working on something that you have no intellectual rights to - no matter how much work you put into it, and how much you "profit" from it, in the end, you dont own a thing of it nor do you have any rights to tell others what they can and cant do. But anyways, dont care what Turbo and others say to be quite frank and nor should anyone else.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Actually just about everything you said isnt true, it's more along the lines of Turbo making sh*t up in order to keep his competition away under the guise of policing the community. The Core DD program offers most of the same things as WW minus all the other bloated garbage that he has decided to add in. If you want pet play (not to be confused with beastiality), breast milking, etc, you just add one of the modules. It has nothing to do with stolen code, at all. Because quite frankly not one modder, not even Turbo owns anything he has been doing with the Sims and if I want to come in there and take everything he's done and slap a new name onto it and release it myself, there's not a damn thing Turbo or anyone else for that matter can do. That's the beauty of working on something that you have no intellectual rights to - no matter how much work you put into it, and how much you "profit" from it, in the end, you dont own a thing of it nor do you have any rights to tell others what they can and cant do. But anyways, dont care what Turbo and others say to be quite frank and nor should anyone else.
Didnt know turbo and community of loverslab were involved in this kinda thing its good to know that but I read it from here on loverslab. It is kinda sad that DD had to be removed like that since wickedwhims havent got intellectual rights. I am just kinda angry because why they did something like this and what gives them right to do so?! I didnt know they were fallen to this much level.

1679570753884.png

As for the beastiality part I kinda made the mistake there I was supposed to write pets but my mind came up with beastiality so thanks for the correction and I agree with you ^^.

Last edited:

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Based.

There's no more cringe people than Modders. Modding used to be about people who loved a game, wanting to expand on it and sharing their works. Now with Patreon, you have a bunch of midwits, who think because they can write basic scripts on a foundation written by actual coders (people who fucking made the Sims 4) that they now hold some claim over it.

The second you share your mods, for a game you hold zero IP over, I WILL take it for free and I WILL be reporting every loser who still hides behind patreon now that EA literally banned that shit.

All they can do is cope over it

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Thank you!!! This website is crazy btw ! So much good stuff!!:love:
I found it by accident I mean the update of wicked perversion we got lucky that it got newer version earlier, its a shame that ts4 rebels didnt put out the new release of it and I suppose there are some patreon mods and animations which havent been updated to its latest versions on that site ( I mean aquaxo mods ) Anyways cheers ^^

Reactions: MoesiTokes
Jan 4, 2019
Hey, does anyone have any new skins by HautHaus? There's nothing new on kemono.party. Also, each time I click on the .package file to download from kemono website it always downloads as .bin file, is there a way to fix it?

Last edited: