Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Hey, does anyone have any new skins by HautHaus? There's nothing new on kemono.party. Also, each time I click on the .package file to download from kemono website it always downloads as .bin file, is there a way to fix it?
You just have to rename the .bin extension to .package

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims V177.3 (24.03.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nisa's Wicked Perversions 2.2.6jb (23.03.2023)

QuinSims Animations (23.03.2023)

Bobahloo animations (22.03.2023)

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
stupid question - what mod (not MCCC) (if any) can I use so the game stop creating random NPCs? Thx.
Havent tested it yet but this is the mod I guess and its not a stupid question ^^ I think there was another mod called NPCC which is a lot better than this and the mod author of this got inspired by it no idea if it is there

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (25.03.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (25.03.2023)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Havent tested it yet but this is the mod I guess and its not a stupid question ^^ I think there was another mod called NPCC which is a lot better than this and the mod author of this got inspired by it no idea if it is there

thanks for the assist

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I see someone uploading Sims4cm characters onto the vault (thanks) - however can you please add Spider Gwen, 277 - thanks

reizenzz

Nov 17, 2022
Quick guide for those who use kemono. When you download a bin file rename the file extension to .package. When you get a .zip file you rename the entire folder to .ts4script. Leave the py and pyc files inside the zip file. From there just put into mod folder like normal.
I downloaded the Skarrd_trait mod and I need an example of how to install it.
I created a folder named skarrd.ts4script in the mod folder and put a package file and a zip file (including py,pyc) under it, but it doesn't work properly. Help me

NowInDaZone

Sep 23, 2022
I downloaded the Skarrd_trait mod and I need an example of how to install it.
I created a folder named skarrd.ts4script in the mod folder and put a package file and a zip file (including py,pyc) under it, but it doesn't work properly. Help me
You should put the package and the ts4script files into this folder "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\". You shouldnt create a folder and name it skarrd.ts4script but when you click the link in kemono it will download a zip and you rename the zip that you downloaded. Both the .package and .ts4script should go into a normal folder in your mod folder so like this "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Skaard". The .package files used to be .bin files and the .ts4script files was .zip. Screenshot 2023-03-26 221353.png

Reactions: Cecylia

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
You should put the package and the ts4script files into this folder "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\". You shouldnt create a folder and name it skarrd.ts4script but when you click the link in kemono it will download a zip and you rename the zip that you downloaded. Both the .package and .ts4script should go into a normal folder in your mod folder so like this "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Skaard". The .package files used to be .bin files and the .ts4script files was .zip. View attachment 2497629
can you please share this mods .

reizenzz

Nov 17, 2022
Thank you for your kind explanation.
As a non-English speaking user, it was a little difficult to understand at first, but I applied it well like the example image you attached.
you saved me. thank you.