Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Did any of you manage to tackle with the give random traits to NPC in MCCC. When i tried they each seemed to received all the traits?

Oct 25, 2019
Quick guide for those who use kemono. When you download a bin file rename the file extension to .package. When you get a .zip file you rename the entire folder to .ts4script. Leave the py and pyc files inside the zip file. From there just put into mod folder like normal.
shold i extract zip i did for script file but its shows its zip file i renamed zip
even i renamed zip to ts4scrpt its it still say it zip file not script

Oct 25, 2019
You should put the package and the ts4script files into this folder "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\". You shouldnt create a folder and name it skarrd.ts4script but when you click the link in kemono it will download a zip and you rename the zip that you downloaded. Both the .package and .ts4script should go into a normal folder in your mod folder so like this "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Skaard". The .package files used to be .bin files and the .ts4script files was .zip. View attachment 2497629
can u share folder plz from kemono mine ts4scipt stay zip even i rename

catssweet

Jan 19, 2023
Can anyone recommend some lower bodies for wicked wims besides Hikori/EVE/Dumbaby?

They're so hard to find
I think Oppai has some mehses (Kemono), other then that... uhm, I do have Leito_enhanced Vanilla Bottom, can't say I've ever used it. Perhaps Mikkoi. There are a few with vast amounts of Body Presets and Meshes for various Bodyparts. Loverslab has there a few. (I've never used the Bottom much) Wild guy perhaps? Though I don't know.

Hope that helped you out, at least a bit.

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Can anyone recommend some lower bodies for wicked wims besides Hikori/EVE/Dumbaby?

They're so hard to find
I would recommend Noir's smooth vagina since it has animated anus just like wickedwhims default bottom, it is kinda good alternative here's the link ^^

Last edited:

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Thanks for the recommendations, i'm mainly looking for ones that are compatible with RTBP (real time body physics).

Hopefully these work

Beta35

Jun 24, 2018
Hey, wanted to ask if anybody had a similar problem, and weter they found a solution.

Basically, whenever i take pictures using the WW 'sex photo' feature i cannot rotate the camera with the slider.
If i 'fix the game' in origin, i the rotation works only during the first time using the sex photo feature.

I can rotate the camera normally when taking the pictures as the game intended etc.

Any help/solutions??

Nevermind_

Jun 13, 2022
Does anyone have access to Simlish Dzire patreon? She makes sims 4 adult videos with interesting story and voice acting. Was looking for Uncle Steven 3 if anyone has it.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
I would recommend Noir's smooth vagina since it has animated vagina and anus just like wickedwhims default bottom, it is kinda good alternative here's the link ^^

I though Noir's only have animated anus? At least it says nothing about rigged vagina in the changelog, just the anus