Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
can anyone suggest realistic hair for males? and maybe a faster way to put cas body items into different or even new catagories. I'm getting sick and tired of lazy creators who make items and tag them on the same fucking area of the body. so both items the sim wears are in different places yet they replace each other, it's fucking stupid and lazy. unless I'm missing something and the game doesn't allow to put accessories on each other, let alone body mods like different skins that add very minor stuff in specific locations yet still replace each other.

View attachment 2505364
Someone already said it but you can put overlays on different body parts as long as its still in body details in Sims4 Studio.
I had to do this because I had a problem with mikko ass details being in the same slot as face masks and said face mask was also only ticked to work for YA/A and elder.

I just changed it and put the ass details on like....waist or something; I forget but it was a slot I never use and ticked the teen box so the face mask worked for teens since like....90% of my sims are teens.

And once again because I had someone not listen. Keep it in skin detail category or it WILL break or just not work/ show up.
and make a back up of the mod just in case.
One last thing, if your mod folder is massive and you don't know the name of the mod, just put the mod on your sim. Save it, and open tray importer. You'll be able to nail down the CC name ((I use this to find and delete broken CC outfits, the ones that make your sim all shiny or put a bunch of ? on you))

ry7669

Jan 24, 2021
can anyone suggest realistic hair for males? and maybe a faster way to put cas body items into different or even new catagories. I'm getting sick and tired of lazy creators who make items and tag them on the same fucking area of the body. so both items the sim wears are in different places yet they replace each other, it's fucking stupid and lazy. unless I'm missing something and the game doesn't allow to put accessories on each other, let alone body mods like different skins that add very minor stuff in specific locations yet still replace each other.

View attachment 2505364
Check out JohnnySimmer. His are my goto hairs for my male sims (and even som female sims.)
johnnysimmer.tumblr

Reactions: MatomiB

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
If you want some hot Pole Dance check this:
WW compatible
Nice mate, downloaded it.

Looking more for lapdance animations though, they're pretty damn rare besides the basic ones on loverslab (Error phillips, Kingblack, YRSA etc)

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Nice mate, downloaded it.

Looking more for lapdance animations though, they're pretty damn rare besides the basic ones on loverslab (Error phillips, Kingblack, YRSA etc)
yeah nobody makes lapdances or spot dances anymore. Shame really, and tbh pole dances as well.
Think we had the same ones since like 2020.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Out of curiosity.

How do you transfer household inventories between different households (for example. If I wanna give a photograph to another sim without using "gift")

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Out of curiosity.

How do you transfer household inventories between different households (for example. If I wanna give a photograph to another sim without using "gift")
Get the mod that lets you control any sim and have said sim give w/e you're trying to transfer between.
That's the only way.
Not sure why you would want another way to give another sim something without gifting though,some kinda story telling going on?
The other way is to just steal it.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Get the mod that lets you control any sim and have said sim give w/e you're trying to transfer between.
That's the only way.
Not sure why you would want another way to give another sim something without gifting though,some kinda story telling going on?
The other way is to just steal it.
See, I have that mod but whenever I try to move the object from the Sim to another, it doesn't let me. Doesn't even let the sim pick up placed objects.

I have to literally add them to the family (shift click on the sim) to be able to share items. It's weird.

This is the mod I mean -

Reactions: MatomiB
Aug 20, 2017
hey quick one.

What animators exist who make animations for general purpose? Like for example has a bunch of talking/teaching etc animations. Any other creators like them who just make general ones for the purpose of story telling? Like:

* Cleaning animations
* Yoga animations
* Stuck in dryer animations *wink*

Shit like that instead of the typical dances
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nicodemus

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (31.03.2023)

Fouyaya animations (31.03.2023)

Khlas Animations Patreon (18.03.2023)

Bobahloo animations (31.03.2023)

Nevely42 Animations (28.03.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (31.03.2023)

Jade Scorpion's Animations (31.03.2023)

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Is there a way to add more animations to the lapdance animation set in Whicked Whim stripclubs?

I have way more than what is available in the animation list and can only access them by turning it into a sex encounter instead of via the strip club>lapdance>animations